Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eco

Spoiler Rock Climb spot

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

How do I go to the Rock Climb spot in Ametrine Mountain? 

 

Edited by Eco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eco said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do I go to the Rock Climb spot in Ametrine Mountain? 

 

Spoiler

If ya mean how to climb it? ya gotta be told to meet up there after visiting the house in Calcenon where the bunch of you constantly would gather

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If ya mean how to climb it? ya gotta be told to meet up there after visiting the house in Calcenon where the bunch of you constantly would gather

 

Spoiler

No, I mean how I can reach it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:
  Hide contents

No, I mean how I can reach it.

 

Spoiler

Just goes east past the Absol waterfall

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

I am talking about the Rock Climb spot in Ametrine Mountain near an ice puzzle.

 

Edited by Eco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Go up the waterfall just inside the Calcenon-side entrance. There's a couple of small ice puzzles on the way up, but when you reach the Rock Climb floor stay on the water until you're above the ledge. There's a rock just below the ledge you need to line yourself up with to reach it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VulpesDraconis said:
  Hide contents

Go up the waterfall just inside the Calcenon-side entrance. There's a couple of small ice puzzles on the way up, but when you reach the Rock Climb floor stay on the water until you're above the ledge. There's a rock just below the ledge you need to line yourself up with to reach it.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×