montell123

E18 gym help

Posted (edited)

I beat the guy who gives you the notes, I still don't understand what to do. Help, thanks.

Edited by montell123

He gives you the notes that you need (low G (I think it's G that's high/low) being the lowest and high G being the highest). He gives them in order from bottom to top so push the rocks into position. Then use rock climb when done. And please put E18 leader instead of the leaders name because spoiler lock.

Yeah, I got that much, I've even put them in the spots, I just have no understanding of music whatsoever, and even googling guitar/piano notes, I fail to understand

Plese rename your thread to  "E18 Leader hekp" 

Spoilers man!

the notes in order from left to right are  Low g, a, b, c, d, e, f, high g. should be easy enough after that if you got the notes from the guy.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Exfile said:

the notes in order from left to right are  Low g, a, b, c, d, e, f, high g. should be easy enough after that if you got the notes from the guy.

Ive tried that and nothing works, could you screen shot and send me the order you put them in?

Spoiler

first part
1471782480_notesfirstpart.JPG.0a88aef404dcb4e3ab2dd7d32b8dc246.JPG

second part

1144687228_notessecondpart.JPG.c392faab3256efefbc268d5c04e282ce.JPG

that should be the order you need, not sure how to help if this doesn't work.

Only thing i can think of is you mixed the two up, first image is the bottom four notes, second image is the next four. Sorry if you didn't mix those up but that's all i can think of.

1 minute ago, robiseljak said:
  Hide contents

Did you use rock climb on those rocks on the left after setting the notes correctly?

Wow..... I feel really stupid

Hello there, I am stuck after the match of the puzzle according to its place and rock climb but the door doesn't open 

2 minutes ago, Apis said:

Hello there, I am stuck after the match of the puzzle according to its place and rock climb but the door doesn't open 

If everything in the puzzle matches with what is said in the thread linked below, and the door still isn't opening after rock climb, try clicking on or pressing "c" or "z" on each of the movable blocks in the puzzle.  For some reason, sometimes they don't register their position.  If that doesn't work, post your save file here and I can see about potentially helping.

The door already opens after pressing "c" on each puzzle matches. Thanks.