[Spoiler] Collectibles I didn't find in the Beta

Commander

So for those wondering everything we got...I'll just let you guys know what I didn't find and you can work from there where XXX is from and find it...or prove me wrong. I'm not going to include any of the Legendary stuff or megas since we know they aren't in the game yet. This is merely to help collectors with their checklists.

Missing TMs

Spoiler

No 2 Dragon Claw

No 4 Calm Mind*

No 13 Ice Beam

No 14 Blizzard

No 25 Thunder

No 26 Earthquake

No 36 Sludge Bomb

No 38 Fire Blast

No 53 Energy Ball

No 72 Volt Switch

No 75 Swords Dance

No 89 U-turn

No 92 Trick Room*

*Calm Mind/Trick Room will be missing depending on the version of the game you played (or possible you have both...I think). Most of you will be missing Calm Mind

Megastones

Spoiler

Charizardite Y

Alakazamite

Gengarite

Gyardosite

Scizorite

Tyranitarite

Blazikenite

Lucarionite

Slowbronite

Swamperite

Salamencite

Metagrossite

Z Crystals

Spoiler

Buginium-Z

Fairium-Z

Fightinium-Z

Flyinum-Z

Ghostium-Z

Steelium-Z

Kommonium-Z

Pikashunium-Z

Snorlium-Z

Missing Pokegear Notes

Spoiler

Starlight Field

Pulse Mr. Mime

Pulse Arceus

Pulse Clauncher

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kamu said:
  Hide contents

Did you find an Eviolite in this episode? 👀

I will tell you I have one in my bag, though I didn't keep track of where I got it. I don't think it was E18 content as its not on that list. 

Another list, this time of Silvally Memories. Here's what we didn't find in Beta:

Just kidding, we got all of them.

1 hour ago, Commander said:

So for those wondering everything we got...I'll just let you guys know what I didn't find and you can work from there where XXX is from and find it...or prove me wrong. I'm not going to include any of the Legendary stuff or megas since we know they aren't in the game yet. This is merely to help collectors with their checklists.

Missing TMs

Reveal hidden contents

No 2 Dragon Claw

No 13 Ice Beam

No 14 Blizzard

No 25 Thunder

No 26 Earthquake

No 36 Sludge Bomb

No 38 Fire Blast

No 53 Energy Ball

No 72 Volt Switch

No 75 Swords Dance

No 89 U-turn

Calm Mind/Trick Room will be missing depending on the version of the game you played (or possible you have both...I think). Most of you will be missing Calm Mind

Megastones

Reveal hidden contents

Charizardite Y

Alakazamite

Gengarite

Gyardosite

Scizorite

Tyranitarite

Blazikenite

Lucarionite

Slowbronite

Swamperite

Salamencite

Metagrossite

Z Crystals

Reveal hidden contents

Buginium-Z

Fairium-Z

Fightinium-Z

Flyinum-Z

Ghostium-Z

Steelium-Z

Kommonium-Z

Pikashunium-Z

Snorlium-Z

Missing Pokegear Notes

Reveal hidden contents

Starlight Field

Pulse Mr. Mime

Pulse Arceus

Pulse Clauncher

Spoiler

So i've checked the megastone list and realised that charizardite x is missing, which means that you found it, right ? Could you give me a hint on where i have to look ? Asking for the location is probably to much, but would be appreciated because i'm struggling against Shelly and Cain, and thought that Tyranitar and Mega Zard X would be helpful here.

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

So i've checked the megastone list and realised that charizardite x is missing, which means that you found it, right ? Could you give me a hint on where i have to look ? Asking for the location is probably to much, but would be appreciated because i'm struggling against Shelly and Cain, and thought that Tyranitar and Mega Zard X would be helpful here.

Spoiler

You can't get it until after the main story of the episode.

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

you start the event on route 3 (repair the steps)

22 minutes ago, LeoYT said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Thanks, but i think i found a different way to get through this gauntlet because:

1. i just found aerodactylite (time to spam rock slide)

2. I forgot that i have a trained intimidate gyarados

and

3. i have a Typhlosion that will get them choice specs (time to spam Eruption/Heat Wave/Flamethrower)

However no i have to train up aerodactyl, but hey, still better then struggling.

4 hours ago, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

So I battled that person but I'm not actually that sure on where to go from here so if I could get a hint for that that would be nice :]

@Alisae

Spoiler

She's in Calcenon City but...

You won't be able to find her unless you found something that you can neither hold nor catch that tells you the answer. You've also probably seen it already but didn't know what it meant as it felt kind of random.

1 hour ago, Commander said:

@Alisae

Reveal hidden contents

She's in Calcenon City but...

You won't be able to find her unless you found something that you can neither hold nor catch that tells you the answer. You've also probably seen it already but didn't know what it meant as it felt kind of random.

Spoiler

Is Galladite also not available until i finish the main plot ? If not can you give me a hint on where to look ? I've already found Sablenite, Beedrilite, Altarianite, Ampharosite, aerodactylite and Lopuniite.

5 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

Is Galladite also not available until i finish the main plot ? If not can you give me a hint on where to look ? I've already found Sablenite, Beedrilite, Altarianite, Ampharosite, aerodactylite and Lopuniite.

Spoiler

If it is what I am thinking of them it is one of the bugged items you will need to wait for the public release since it is part of the pokedex collection. I can't remember all the megastones that are part of it but there were quite a few. Need at least 700 Pokemon to get all the megastones so that will at least give you something to do while waiting.