EP18 Shiny Giveaway (Updated 9/7)

hi_im_z0

What should I include in my next Giveaway?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. What should I include in my next Giveaway?

• Shinies
    • 5-6 IV Mons
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/18 at 04:00 AM

Now that Episode 18 is here, I believe it's time for another giveaway. This time, I will be offering only shinies, but I have about two boxes of unwanted mons. Feel free to request whichever ones and however many you guys would like! No need to trade anything special in return (unless you'd like to).

P.S. - Another giveaway coming soon, but even better than this and the one before ✌️😁

Please check the list for updates, as I will regularly be adding/removing mons. Some mons in the list are not in the boxes.

ONLY offering Pokémon included in the list below. 

GIVEAWAY CLOSES ON OCTOBER 1 AT 12:00 AM.

AVAILABLE POKÉMON (UPDATED 9/4) :

Spoiler

Snover x2 NEW!!!!

Caterpie x1 NEW!!!!

Crustle x1 NEW!!!!

Amaura x1 NEW!!!!

Ledian x1 NEW!!!!

Abomasnow x1 NEW!!!!

Kecleon x2 NEW!!!!

Abra x1 NEW!!!!

Pyukumuku x2

Excadrill x1

Ariados x1

Arbok x1

Fearow x1

Goldeen x1

Donphan x1

Bellsprout x1

Graveler x1

Exeggcute x1

Tentacool x1

Stunky x1

Pidove x1

Geodude x1

Numel x1

Pidgeotto x1

Pansage x1

Klink x1

Dugtrio x1

Pidgey x1

Muk x1

Magcargo x1

Grimer x1

Sandslash x1

Hoothoot x1

Woobat x1

RESERVED POKÉMON (UPDATED 9/7) :

Spoiler

Dracohunter34: Charmander, Aerodactyl

Jacob Ludwig: Krookodile

Montit: Gastly, Aerodactyl, Riolu

$oul Reaper: Noibat, Steelix

POKÉMON AVAILABLE IN BOXES

shiny.PNG.b8002b34493bddc7ebde401a18573e02.PNGshiny2.PNG.5846c4182b5a27155221caa09396918f.PNG

Edited by Zero1Six

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

@Gated D Latch I can get you those in just a bit

@Supreme I only have one Bagon in the boxes, but since I dont like leaving people with nothing, I'll breed you another one, but the trade would be put on hold until I can get it to you. You alright with that?

If you don't mind breeding any bagon (no matter shiny or not), I can let @Supreme have the shiny one and I don't mind waiting

1 minute ago, Zero1Six said:

@Supreme I only have one Bagon in the boxes, but since I dont like leaving people with nothing, I'll breed you another one, but the trade would be put on hold until I can get it to you. You alright with that?

Its all good my brother, if it could be a female bagon itd be even more appreciated as i dont have a ditto yet and i can breed its species and try for a shiny myself if i want one. You want anything in return?

@Kamu no problem. I haven't downloaded the newest episode (and wont do so until the stable release since my computer glitched out with the community version of ep17). I'll keep it on hold until the release if you're ok with that

1 hour ago, Zero1Six said:

NOTICE: Since I have not downloaded EP18 yet, I am unable to make trades in the game. With EP17 my computer acted a bit funky with the unstable release so I will be waiting until the public release of EP18. However, I will still be taking requests and putting them on hold. If you have any other requests of anything outside the boxes, I will be able to arrange that for you.

Now that Episode 18 is just about here, I believe it's time for another giveaway. This time, I will be offering only shinies, but I have about two boxes of unwanted mons. Feel free to request whichever ones and however many you guys would like! No need to trade anything special in return (unless you'd like to).

P.S. - Another giveaway coming soon, but even better than this and the one before ✌️😁

ORDERS ON HOLD:

Hide contents

GATED D LATCH: Bagon & Charmander

Supreme: Bagon

Kamu: Phione

Yusei561: Ralts

shiny.PNG

,shiny2.PNG

Can I please have your shiny bagon, shroomish, zorua, beldum, charmander and aerodactyl

9 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

@Eevee no problemo

@Dracohunter34 already got two people that requested bagon, so I will have to breed another one if you still want it. I have no problem breeding another but just wanna make sure. All the others are already on hold for you

Thank you so much! Im new to the whole trading scene so how would this end up happening? I'm not aware of a trading function ingame outside of trading with npc's

@Eevee So when I get the public version of EP18 (waiting for a bit since my cpu is old and glitchy when it comes to bugs), you'll log in to the online play and then go to "trade" > "wait for request". At that point I'd send you the trade request and then it's self-explanatory from there. I'll send you a private message when the time comes to trade that way we can set everything up 🙂

@Dracohunter34 I wont be doing the trades until E18 is released to the public. My computer is very old and it gets glitchy if it comes across any bugs, so I dont like taking the chance. I'll be keeping your pokemon on hold until then, so no need to worry about anyone calling dibs on yours

3 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

@Dracohunter34 I wont be doing the trades until E18 is released to the public. My computer is very old and it gets glitchy if it comes across any bugs, so I dont like taking the chance. I'll be keeping your pokemon on hold until then, so no need to worry about anyone calling dibs on yours

it already came out

just go to the homepage

or just click the link here

Edited by Dracohunter34