Amethyst

[E18] Minor Errors

Is this normal? I was battling Fern just before battling Aya. When he switched to his second Pokemon, there was no target, and I keep getting this error message.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.25811a999d5e66e8bbee96f873c32b6c.PNG

When you beat Victoria before challenging Kiki, when Victoria walks past us to leave, if an NPC is standing in the path then Victoria will phase through the sprite. Something I noticed while watching the Penta-Op. This is what I mean. Watch NumbNexus's screen (top left) between timestamps 14:18 and 14:23.

You can get past the wall on these 2 tiles on the Tourmaline Desert, the Path on the Right side where you head to the "Mirage Tower" but on the map where there is no Oasis formed yet.
image.png.d8126fca67c8c54e507d1d81fe48149b.png

This particular tile on route 1 clips, at least with Tauros.

rebornclipping.png.13a8cd98b7e50cf28cce6b9c9652a436.png

Edit: Actually, upon further inspection, that entire column acts the same way.

Spoiler

Cattura.PNG.24d8153ed5979343a1e18ca0cf801c22.PNGCattura1.PNG.b7b60fdcb3ec4b4fe599e55906666fdb.PNG

Agate city: I can use Sub in the area circled in red. You end up on the roof of the building where you can't move, but you can use Sub again.

funny it's not even the Spirit Shackle description but the Spotlight description and the Spotlight Description was the Stomping Tantrum description
weird how that goes

should all be in order for E19, thanks!

• Like 1

The download package (Reborn18.1.zip) contains a 7.7MiB large debug log (342247 lines), inflating the download and installation size. It can be found under

Data/debuglog.txt

and contains a debug log of an AI run…

Solution: remove it, before the next episode is finished 😉

Edited by luziferius
grammar

E18, just before entering Chrysalia region.

I have found this error in the tram puzzle area just before the exit. I can walk where a rock is.

Error.thumb.png.b31cfb95b73937751fe23e91d0e8984f.png

Discouvered this by accident but you can fish in the peers I do mean in them going down

you can also get on your pokemon and surf on land within the confines of the land terreain entering buildings stops this though

Spoiler

fishing.png.038a89ff1d8b2a027f1ed63370b704ce.png

Taka's reflection doesnt show in the mirage tower 

unless its a metaphor or sth idk

• Like 1

spotlight has the description of stomping tantrum

Spoiler

1325771101_Screenshot(34).thumb.png.5eb7d67723a407868e29649e35b3eeaa.png

Hi everyone! I encountered a weird problem with the Pokedex just yesterday. So I was training a Torchic I obtained in Wonder Trade, as soon as he evolved into Combusken I went to check their Pokedex entries to read about them and I noticed that I don't have an entry for Torchic, even if he evolved just minutes before.

notorchic.PNG

I was battling a wild Rufflet and it used Sky Drop on me. My mon was picked up, but the drop on the second turn missed. After that happened, neither my mon nor the Rufflet can attack, and the fight only ended after the Hail killed the Rufflet. It can't really be captured in a screenshot, but I'm sure that there's an issue with what happens when Sky Drop misses.