So Here I am Again

Eevee

So as you all know, I am the lover of all things Eevee, and was wondering what eeveelution would make my current team synergize the best. Any suggestions are appreciated.

My current team:

1. Blaziken with Speed Boost and Adamant Nature

2. Raichu with Lightning Rod and Hasty Nature (knows Volt Tackle :D)

3. Gothitelle with Shadow Tag and a Naive Nature

4. Alolan Ninetales with Snow Cloak and a Modest Nature

5. Dragalge with Adaptability and a Modest Nature

6. THE ULTIMATE EEVEE PICK FOR THIS TEAM 😄

Thanks in advance XD

Also, all Eevee art is welcome 😄

Vaporeon, a decently tanky pokemon, but its speed stat is its weak point. It can easily learn hail and Ice Beam though so in doubles it would pair very nicely with my alolan Ninetails. Decent synergy, and will definitely take that into account in my decision! Thanks 😄

1 minute ago, Sennaton said:

jolteon with thunder (and discharge for lightning rod) ,with the ability volt absorb, pair it with raichu in double battles XD

provided no one knows earthquake

That would also work wonderfully 😄 Thank you

I thought about him specifically for the hp and typing. Most of other eves would be type redundant and he can work as a wall assuming your openents do not use grass (i find it the worse type so I always assume no grass XP) and in double battle it works with ninetails as you mentioned and with raichu tanking eletric damage

20 minutes ago, Eevee said:

So as you all know, I am the lover of all things Eevee, and was wondering what eeveelution would make my current team synergize the best. Any suggestions are appreciated.

My current team:

1. Blaziken with Speed Boost and Adamant Nature

2. Raichu with Lightning Rod and Hasty Nature (knows Volt Tackle :D)

3. Gothitelle with Shadow Tag and a Naive Nature

4. Alolan Ninetales with Snow Cloak and a Modest Nature

5. Dragalge with Adaptability and a Modest Nature

6. THE ULTIMATE EEVEE PICK FOR THIS TEAM 😄

Thanks in advance XD

Also, all Eevee art is welcome 😄

It depends on the moveset of the others and the type that you need most coverage:

-If it is against ghost types, get a umbreon,

-If it is against fire types, get a vaporeon,

-If it is against electric and/or ground types, get a leafeon,

- If there isn't a type that you are worried about, get a glaceon with snow cloak  😄 

6 minutes ago, Eevee said:

Vaporeon, a decently tanky pokemon, but its speed stat is its weak point. It can easily learn hail and Ice Beam though so in doubles it would pair very nicely with my alolan Ninetails. Decent synergy, and will definitely take that into account in my decision! Thanks 😄

How do hail and ice beam pair well with alolan ninetales if I may ask? Concerning your question: leafeon isn´t the strongest eeveelution, but it would fit on your team, since your blaziken is your only physical attacker (and yes, I saw that raichu is physical too, but to be honest: it shouldn´t be 😄 ). If you want something to pair with nintetales, use glaceon with blizzard and snow cloak.

6 minutes ago, LilyX said:

How do hail and ice beam pair well with alolan ninetales if I may ask? Concerning your question: leafeon isn´t the strongest eeveelution, but it would fit on your team, since your blaziken is your only physical attacker (and yes, I saw that raichu is physical too, but to be honest: it shouldn´t be 😄 ). If you want something to pair with nintetales, use glaceon with blizzard and snow cloak.

Hail, to activate Alolan Ninetales snow cloak, so i can keep that moveslot for something like Nasty Plot. Raichu has Volt Tackle as its only physical move, where its other moves are thunder wave, nasty plot and thunderbolt.

1 hour ago, Eevee said:

Hail, to activate Alolan Ninetales snow cloak, so i can keep that moveslot for something like Nasty Plot. Raichu has Volt Tackle as its only physical move, where its other moves are thunder wave, nasty plot and thunderbolt.

Why use hail at all? Snow warning is so much better on ninetales than snow cloak because it allows you to set up aurora veil and use blizzard without wasting a turn using hail.

22 hours ago, Eevee said:

I simply dont have an ability capsule on hand lol

You can buy ability capsules in the 7th street any time with 2-4 random shards. If you're in the point where you have access to A-Tales then you can afford like 20+ capsules in one go by now. If you still can't then you can battle the repeatable clown trainer in the Circus for a random shard after every win and keep doing it till you have enough for the capsule.   

Snow Cloak Hail Ninetales is wasting a good moveslot, Blizzard/Moonblast/Nasty Plot is obviously mandatory but you can get Aurora Veil (and let it hold a Light Clay for extended hail) if you remove Hail and get easy Nasty Plot setups with a Snow Warning Tales.