Good Android emulator for PC?

Guest Relinquished

Guest Relinquished

I don't want to get a new gadget, i am old fashioned, especially technology-wise... But all the good apps, don't have a site version/functionality, alas. Anybody knows and can recommend a nice emulator? I am most interested in certain apps, like Kik, Snapchat, that sort of thing; or the occasional game (like Witcher arena, Plants VS Zombies 2, etc)... I am well aware that most of them are still in development or something and that various apps, may be incompatible. Still, i know that people use them. That's why i am asking...

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, NotcreativeUsername said:

Try using Bluestacks, It's the only android emulator that i know. 

The only one I've briefly tested out to see if I would like SRW X-Omega   I didn't, and it seemed to work decently enough on my old laptop. 

I should probably get something newer than a flip phone, but I don't need to use it for anything but calls and the occasional text so why bother?

Nox and MEmu, definitely. Bluestacks isn't worth considering, imo. Other than that, there's also some lesser known emulators which appear to work fine as well, but I've never given those a shot.