The Ruler’s Back (Not Slick Rick)

Neo

‘Sup babes, I guess this is my “old member coming back” reintroduction thread.

To all my old Reborn peeps that know me: I missed y’all how’ve you been? How’s life treating you?

For all the newer folk that’ve come here since I took a leave from the server/non-Ace parts of the forum: Hey what’s up, I’m Erick, certified best member of Reborn since 2011.

I’ll be sticking around for a while, so I’d love to get to know you all. Feel free to ask me just about anything, though this isn’t an official AMA thread.

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Hey there! I don't think I recognize you, so nice to meet you and welcome back!

Good to meet you too bro, and it feels good to be back.

3 hours ago, Tacos said:

Ayyy welcome back fren :]

Eyyyy pretty boy

• Administrators

MY BOY! I didn't see this yesterday and only said words on discord but welcome back man. I'm ngl you popped up in my facebook recommendations here and there because 4 mutual friends still, so this is kind of cool that you're here again. 

12 hours ago, Zarc said:

Welcome back to reborn !

Thanks fam.

11 hours ago, sdddf4 said:

Welcome back to reborn fellow reborn fan!

I actually don’t like the game  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Haven’t played it enough to really have an opinion on it

9 hours ago, Psychic Sheep said:

yes

bless you

welcome back

Bless up bro, thanks

3 hours ago, andracass said:

hiya~

welcome back!

Howdy, ‘preciate it

1 hour ago, Ikaru said:

MY BOY! I didn't see this yesterday and only said words on discord but welcome back man. I'm ngl you popped up in my facebook recommendations here and there because 4 mutual friends still, so this is kind of cool that you're here again. 

‘Preciate it bro, I missed y’all a lot so I’m real glad to be back. You know you can always add me on fb Mr M[redacted] M[redacted]

On 8/9/2018 at 4:40 PM, MintMan said:

Hey welcome back! I really appreciate the title of this thread. Hope to get to know you better!

'Preciate it bro. I see you're a bit of a Hip-Hop head. Always cool to have another one of us lurkin'.

22 hours ago, Noivy said:

Man, here I am having a massive flashback to when we both first set foot on this site.

Damn, that was a long time ago.

It's been a good long minute man. Even with all the shit that's happened and us talking a whole lot less I want you to know that I consider you one of my best bros here.