Help me! I need a save file right after shelly's gym ! please

Biggie 3

So , I've formatted my pc by reinstalling windows , everything is gone , I totally forgot about my reborn save ... cause im following the penta op who are playing reborn ...

please if somebody is kind enough to send me a save file right before shelly's gym or after it i'll be glad <3 

any pokemon works , any team , etc 

is it possible to make a new save file and just start at like the 3rd gym? cause I played through the whole start till the 3rd gym and lost my save ...

or somebody could share me his save file before or right after the 3rd gym , would be lit 

@Biggie 3

Search for Game.rxdata in your files, open the folder where it is (first make a save file in reborn tho) then you take the safe file you want to use (the new one) and rename it "Game.rxdata". Remove the first save file and replace it with the new one you just renamed and you'll be ready to play

(Hope it helped)

No problem!

One more thing in case you want to use the team that I have on the safe file: It´s a team that revolves around the Rainbow-Field. Outside of the Rainbow-Field it doesn´t really work. So if you want to use it, you should read about the special properties of the field effect and how to set it up. The main advantage is, that you remove field effects used by the Gym leaders, which makes it easier to beat them.