Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rillian

Trouble with Beryl Gym Puzzle?

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone... so by some stroke of luck, I got an arrangement for the tubes in Corey's Gym that neither I nor a multitude of my friends can seem to solve. Help?

ply0IK3.png

Any help could be appreciated...!

i think it resets randomly if you walk out of the building, keep trying random stuff i suggest

You have to turn them pink, not blue. Just keep hitting switches till it miraculously comes up all pink. xD There's a pattern somewhere, but I kinda forgot it...

....Actually with only one tube off-color like that iirc it actually isn't solvable.

...But it shouldn't have uh,

ever come with that set-up. Was it like that when you first entered?

Hey actually i have a question about that gym it doesn't totally relate to the thread and i should probably be posting this somewhere else but the move Sucker Punch, it keeps hitting me even if i am not attacking. it hasn't just happened against his Haunter either, i've seen rattata pull it off as well as other pokemon. Not a huge prblem for me, but if you could fix that for the next chapter Amethyst that'd be great.

oh lol nvm his haunter actually knows shadow punch not sucker punch but i have seen other pokemon do that b4 with sucker punch

Yeah, many 4th/5th gen moves are incomplete; Sucker Punch is one of them. This was documented in the known bugs section, and I thought in the readme too, but apparently not...