Darclight Cave help.

Damien321

NOTE: I have reported this on the Troubleshooting thread and I am honestly trying to not be impatient but I want to get Rejuvenation done before school starts. Back to the matter at hand, Erin is stuck at the elevator and won't move, after I go into the room she's automatically there and no cut scene initiated and there's no option for me to take the elevator. Can someone please help me? Extra note: For some reason my file is 30KB higher than the limit so can someone send me a message on discord? Tag is #2448

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to change this one but I already found someone to help me.

Edited by XxAlexxX

On 8/4/2018 at 6:45 PM, XxAlexxX said:

NOTE: I have reported this on the Troubleshooting thread and I am honestly trying to not be impatient but I want to get Rejuvenation done before school starts. Back to the matter at hand, Erin is stuck at the elevator and won't move, after I go into the room she's automatically there and no cut scene initiated and there's no option for me to take the elevator. Can someone please help me? Extra note: For some reason my file is 30KB higher than the limit so can someone send me a message on discord? Tag is #2448

Go back to the room where you made the Darchlight Mirror. A cutscene should replay. After that go back to the elevator room and you should be able to proceed.