Eevee

You probably shouldn't 😅

I cannot see any eeveelution work with those IV's.

The only thing that would kinda work is leafeon i guess. It's a physical attacker with good defense stat and SD so a nice speed tier would come in handy.

My suggestion is to breed it for some better IV's cause Leafeon isn't really all that imo.

9 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

You probably shouldn't 😅

I cannot see any eeveelution work with those IV's.

The only thing that would kinda work is leafeon i guess. It's a physical attacker with good defense stat and SD so a nice speed tier would come in handy.

My suggestion is to breed it for some better IV's cause Leafeon isn't really all that imo.

ah, i mean i can just train Eevee's speed stat so it can use its Evoboost to double everything

15 minutes ago, YungPappaPizzaPie said:

by the way, My Eevee is naive nature (-SpDef, +Speed)

I have been deciding how should i evolve it, but i still can't figure out what is the best one :/. And i already have a Jolteon

Capture2.PNG

You can change the natures, so don't worry about that.

Those Ivs limit your options, don't make it a sp attacker or a wall. 

As @N1Dude said, Leafeon is the only one that can benefit from the high def/speed, just make sure not to switch it in a fast special attacker 😄.

Btw leafeon learns swords dance by leveling up, so it's not that bad.

With a moveset with SD+leaf blade+knock off+ last resort/x-scissor/baton pass, it can make a dent in any team! 😄 

Just now, luis said:

You can change the natures, so don't worry about that.

Those Ivs limit your options, don't make it a sp attacker or a wall. 

As @N1Dude said, Leafeon is the only one that can benefit from the high def/speed, just make sure not to switch it in a fast special attacker 😄.

Btw leafeon learns swords dance by leveling up, so it's not that bad.

With a moveset with SD+leaf blade+knock off+ last resort/x-scissor/baton pass, it can make a dent in any team! 😄 

Sweet! i might think about that!

Just now, YungPappaPizzaPie said:

ah, i mean i can just train Eevee's speed stat so it can use its Evoboost to double everything

Well you might as well get a leafeon then i guess.

I have no experience with the evoboost but if i look at eevee's stats i don't think it helps that much. I mean with those IV's your sp.def and def wouldn't even hit the 300 yet when they're doubled and with it's terrible 55 base hp that's still NO bulk as you can see below (the stat's aren't doubled yet (+2)).

Spoiler

image.png.ee9c5649f13a37e887d562dbc977718c.png

He gets a nice speed tier and if you put the EV's in attack that could be good as well but he just will be so fragile.

So i'm guessing Leafeon would still be better cause you'd have an extra item slot for like a berry or something.

1 minute ago, N1Dude said:

Well you might as well get a leafeon then i guess.

I have no experience with the evoboost but if i look at eevee's stats i don't think it helps that much. I mean with those IV's your sp.def and def wouldn't even hit the 300 yet when they're doubled and with it's terrible 55 base hp that's still NO bulk as you can see below (the stat's aren't doubled yet (+2)).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ee9c5649f13a37e887d562dbc977718c.png

He gets a nice speed tier and if you put the EV's in attack that could be good as well but he just will be so fragile.

So i'm guessing Leafeon would still be better cause you'd have an extra item slot for like a berry or something.

Yeah, i might go for leafeon