Hydreigon is available in E17, prove me wrong

Fenceperson

So now that I have a controversial title, I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm from Austria, 24 years old and more of a casual Reborn player that started with E16 and am now trying to becoming more active in the community due to the release of E18 and possible hopes of joining the beta team someday so I don't have to wait so damn long (and also because I think I can contribute)

I consider myself an avid Nerd and Weeb, with my hobbies being tabletop role playing, Anime, Games, Movies and anything containing stories really.

Trying to convert my hobbies to a job, I study Game Design and Physics.

That being said, I do actually have Hydreigon in my team, which I obtained without hacks or cheats.

I hope we get along 🙂

Hi Fence, welcome to the forum. It's not so much Hydreigon is not available but getting is consider illegal. Thw reason why because, it requires 3 dark materials and a soul candle to get deino but there's only 2 dark materials currently in the game so, getting a 3rd one requires you to eithet cheat or trade one from someone who has one. Hopefully u have a good time here the people here are pretty friendly.

6 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

Hi Fence, welcome to the forum. It's not so much Hydreigon is not available but getting is consider illegal. Thw reason why because, it requires 3 dark materials and a soul candle to get deino but there's only 2 dark materials currently in the game so, getting a 3rd one requires you to eithet cheat or trade one from someone who has one. Hopefully u have a good time here the people here are pretty friendly.

Yea I traded the last one, although I don't quite understand why trading it is illegal, considering there is a trading system in the game. Also I didn't know that so many people are informed about this, I couldn't find any posts about this. 
I hope this one doesn't get deleted^^

6 minutes ago, Ghost141 said:

Welcome from someone that has captured too a deino without hacks and then breeded it untill he could find a shiny one with 5 ivs ! (y patience it's not a vitue of mine 🤔)

lol same

Lol literally anyone who wants a Hydreigon and is a fan of the Pokemon makes it a point to know how to get it. I only have two dark materials and a soul candle. Waiting for episode 18 to get the third material because I want to go through the entire quest and see what is the purpose of it. I have a feeling that it's something to do with Lin's history because her main pokemon is Hydreigon and a dark material can be found in the Arceus place. Anyways, I'll definitely get the last material and hopefully have my first 6 IV pokemon. Hydreigon is my favorite non legendary after all.

• 2 weeks later...