Everyone here is too kind

Dweeb

I'm in a good mood RN and can't be arsed to be an asshole, but pretend this part of the post is me being faux-mean. Uh... fuck you and shit... yeah

Lol, kidding obvs, glad you're enjoying your time here. IDK how many other places are, but this place has always been pretty open to new people. Only a few of us are still grumpy old men, and that place is Pmuch kill now

Only a few of us are still grumpy old men

Mobile doesn't want to let me actually quote the post but I just wanna say that I love how this implies we could grow into friendly young men. ...Also, hi, welcome to Reborn, of course! Glad to hear you like it here!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, most users here are super nice and like to help.

maybe sometimes you'll ask for a certain pokemon freshly caught in the wild and someone will show up and give you one with 6 IVs, optimal nature and some egg moves, and maybe an item.

you might feel bad when you trade back a wild pokemon though...

but yeah, I personally never have seen negative posts or comments in this forum, so feel free to ask for tips, items and trades whenever you need them, I'm sure someone will help you out.