Xanthous' Art [Art: Drawing][Requests (very closed)]

Xanthous

22 hours ago, Zarc said:

Would you like to draw Zeraora for me ? 😄 

Zarc, that is a cool name that starts with a Z. Zeraora also starts with a Z. CONSPIRACY?????????

zerokoko1.png.07a37136e3270af4648821e512081401.png

It needed something to fight so I gave it a fightbuddy. The weekly forecast for Melemele Island is wild, uncontrollable bursts of lightning everywhere while these pokemon frolic, please stay in your home and protect your pets.

Angelkitsune, you're next.......!!! and I mean that in the least ominous way possible.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

yes... that does not sound ominous AT ALL....( ̄_, ̄ )

Can't wait for your next art piece Gambate (/≧▽≦)/

You are a delight ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

BLAZZZ1.png.5db822023f392cf1710e6f5546763486.png

A blaziken and/or serperior as requested. They know exactly what they did to put themselves in this situation.  ( ̄ε ̄〃)b

not gonna lie these emoticon things are fun \(★^∀^★)/

Dan82, your time draws ever closer........ to getting your picture finished, thank you for requesting something.

Zarc, the stars have foretold...... that I will draw you a Typhlosion, but after it's posted maybe hold off for 1 day in case someone else would like to request. I have doubts that anyone will, but just in case.

I'm leaving both slots open in the first post since I am already halfway through with current requests.

Edited by Xanthous
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Xanthous said:

Zarc, the stars have foretold...... that I will draw you a Typhlosion, but after it's posted maybe hold off for 1 day in case someone else would like to request. I have doubts that anyone will, but just in case.

Oh no problem at all , take your time ! Thank you a lot and well done , you're very talented 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Oh me God you're so talented owo may I request Florges + Lopunny (with Leavanny = bonus points)?

Youre welcome to improvise the setting, but I dunno why I imagined Leavanny making ribbons and scarves for the other two lol

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2018 at 4:41 AM, Dan82 said:

would you draw a torterra and a greninja which is standing on torterra's shell?

Sometimes the pictures come to me in color and sometimes they don't, I dunno.

grentorterra.png.b25f2c6aa1ddbed44c514e051b517c12.png

I imagine they get together to take in the sunlight like this every day.

Zarc, then Candy, yesiree. Again, thank you to everyone who requested something or looked through my stuff or what have you, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Xanthous
shrinking picture
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Xanthous said:

Sometimes the pictures come to me in color and sometimes they don't, I dunno.

grentorterra.png.b25f2c6aa1ddbed44c514e051b517c12.png

I imagine they get together to take in the sunlight like this every day.

Zarc, then Candy, yesiree. Again, thank you to everyone who requested something or looked through my stuff or what have you, I really appreciate it.

WOW its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was wondering if i could use it on my signature?

• Like 1

@Xanthous Oh wow, your work is great! If only I was half as talented...

Now, my request would be a bit more specific...

May I have a pic of a female bugcatcher riding a Sawsbuck with a Vivillon flying around? 😄 If no humans still, then add a Deerling! 😊

Or anything in that context! I'd be eternally grateful!

• Thanks 1

Ooo. These look awesome. I wanna make a request. I have 2 in mind but I mean I'll let you decide which 1 you'd like to do. I wouldn't have you do 2. Haha. 1 would be a cool fusion of Goodra and Arbok. And the other I have in mind is Goodra throwing Arbok at an opponent. 😬

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Ooo. These look awesome. I wanna make a request. I have 2 in mind but I mean I'll let you decide which 1 you'd like to do. I wouldn't have you do 2. Haha. 1 would be a cool fusion of Goodra and Arbok. And the other I have in mind is Goodra throwing Arbok at an opponent. 😬

#arboklivesmatter

jk

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 1:59 AM, Dan82 said:

WOW its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was wondering if i could use it on my signature?

Wow my bad for not saying anything, I didn't check this thread at all. Feel free to use any pic in this thread wherever as long as you give credit, if you'd like it shrunk let me know.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:08 AM, Zarc said:

May i ask my other favorite pokemon typhlosion ? 😄 

I wanted to try sugimori-style shading on this one!

typh2final.png.9769905e897080b38439c7f919c68076.png

Shoutouts to my lady typhlosion from Pokemon Gold. League champ, Champion slayer. Got me all nostalgic.

Next up, Candy and Jess!

Edited by Xanthous
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, Candy said:

Oh me God you're so talented owo may I request Florges + Lopunny (with Leavanny = bonus points)?

Youre welcome to improvise the setting, but I dunno why I imagined Leavanny making ribbons and scarves for the other two lol

Leavanny has a very successful accessories shop.

lopfloleav4.png.c543704df5811e7ab167a76e50ca8007.png

Swadloon's all about that NEET life right now but you won't catch it wearing the same cover twice, no one's out here trying to be basic

Jess and J-Awesome_One next!

Edited by Xanthous
shrinking picture
  • Like 4

@Xanthous Hi there~ ^u^ Could I request an Alolan Vulpix and a Feraligatr getting along/being friends? Whether that's just hanging out or battling together, I'll leave it up to you.
I just saw that requests were closed-- sorry!

Edited by Pokemon Researcher Kat
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Xanthous said:

Leavanny has a very successful accessories shop.

This is so cute and warm and it makes me happy~ thx a lot 💝

And as a totally unrelated note, it actually goes amazingly well with this one chapter I wrote about a mimikyu where he gets his disguise fixed by a Leavanny with a clothing shop owo

• Upvote 2