Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkeeman

How Do You Get Pokemon To Evolve Via Trade?

18 posts in this topic

So I caught a magby, and i'm not really far at all in the game as of now. But I was just wondering, how do you get pokemon such as Magmar who needs an item to evolve or even someone who requires a simple trade such as Haunter to Gengar?

The Pokemon in question needs to be holding the relevant item (i.e. Magmar needs to be holding a Magmarizer) and have a Link Stone used on it.

For simple trade evolutions you just have to use the Link Stone.

ye, but chose wisely cuz there are only a few linkstones in the game atm

Thanks for telling me. I Actually was assuming it was just a stone you bought at a shop so ill keep that in mind. BTW this doesn't really relate to the thread but i know the game is up to chapter 8 ftm. what Gym Leader is that right now?

well if you really want to know, the last gym leader was ice

oh

uh i think we had about 8 gym battles, not really sure... its pretty complicated ^^ you will know what im talking about when you get there

In a simple way; there are 8 gym leaders but, you know shit happens... along the way.

Hey I feel like my game could be glitched because I cant use the link stone. In the bag it only says give or toss. Any thoughts?

Sorry, PDC, that's another glitch with the episode 9 beta. That'll be fixed with tomororw's release.

A sleepless night waiting in anticipation!

......Studying.

So, you just have to buy these Link Stones from stores?

Jazce, no you cant buy them in stores yet. so far there are 2 linkstones availeble in the game, you can buy 1 "prototype" for 10000$ and you can find another 1 infront of the destroyed yureyu building