Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkeeman

How Do You Get Pokemon To Evolve Via Trade?

Monkeeman    0

So I caught a magby, and i'm not really far at all in the game as of now. But I was just wondering, how do you get pokemon such as Magmar who needs an item to evolve or even someone who requires a simple trade such as Haunter to Gengar?

Ikaru    52

The Pokemon in question needs to be holding the relevant item (i.e. Magmar needs to be holding a Magmarizer) and have a Link Stone used on it.

For simple trade evolutions you just have to use the Link Stone.

strhally3    0

ye, but chose wisely cuz there are only a few linkstones in the game atm

Monkeeman    0

Thanks for telling me. I Actually was assuming it was just a stone you bought at a shop so ill keep that in mind. BTW this doesn't really relate to the thread but i know the game is up to chapter 8 ftm. what Gym Leader is that right now?

strhally3    0

oh

uh i think we had about 8 gym battles, not really sure... its pretty complicated ^^ you will know what im talking about when you get there

Sven    0

In a simple way; there are 8 gym leaders but, you know shit happens... along the way.

PDCpwnage    0

Hey I feel like my game could be glitched because I cant use the link stone. In the bag it only says give or toss. Any thoughts?

Amethyst    708

Sorry, PDC, that's another glitch with the episode 9 beta. That'll be fixed with tomororw's release.

Khayoz    0

A sleepless night waiting in anticipation!

......Studying.

Brockze    0

So, you just have to buy these Link Stones from stores?

strhally3    0

Jazce, no you cant buy them in stores yet. so far there are 2 linkstones availeble in the game, you can buy 1 "prototype" for 10000$ and you can find another 1 infront of the destroyed yureyu building