Easy Pisy from Italy ~

Pisy

Hey, fellas ~

My name is Francesco, and I live in Cagliari, the biggest town in Sardinia ("biggest" in a relative way... we are almost 400K).

Everyone in Italy call me "Pisy", because I manage some sites about creative writing and I use this nickname.

Unfortunately, my English really sucks, so forgive me if I make mistakes. Correct me, if needed.

I'm 21 (22 the 26th of august),  I'm pretty short (1.60m), black hair and brown eyes. I'm a med student, but I always find the time to play pokèmon. I share my life with a wonderful man that loves me and I don't know why. But... sometimes shit doesn't happen, so I'm happy. 

I joined the community some years ago, but I've never wrote a single post in this forum due to my poor knowledge in English, and also because I haven't anything interesting to say.  Periodically I come here to read some interesting posts, and today I decided to introduce myself. 

I hope to be more present, more social, less shy. Thank you for the attention 🙂

Good day Pisy. I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

Don't worry about not having a good English grammar because I don't have it either. It's okay to say hi even though you don't have anything interesting to say. I sometimes only post things just to let people know that I wish for their happiness. It's all about luck when finding happiness, and everyone deserve to be happy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. I hope you and everyone here have a good day.

welcome to the reborn region Pisy 😊 it doesn`t matter if you haven`t  anything interesting to to say as long as you have fun and enjoy your stay in this forum 😉

And when you want to write something here don`t think it could be uninteresting it is the tought that counts 😊

Have a good day 😋

Ciao Pisy benvenuto a Reborn City! Sempre bello trovare un italiano online, spero che ti troverai bene qui!!! Io invece sono Lorenzo, di Roma (for the others: I was greeting pisy in italian)

2 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome here Pisy 😄, i hope that you will have fun here 🙂 

I'm glad to see another italian here ^^

2 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

Ciao Pisy benvenuto a Reborn City! Sempre bello trovare un italiano online, spero che ti troverai bene qui!!! Io invece sono Lorenzo, di Roma (for the others: I was greeting pisy in italian)

Ciao, amici connazionali ❤️

And thanks to the others ^^