Please don't bully me senpai

Miight

Hey guys, i'm kinda new here, so I thought I could make a thread or something to introduce myself.

In short, I'm just a weeb who spends my time in playing video games or doing weeb stuff.

By the way, I'm not an native english speaker so I can't really express myself very well.

I also have an event/script issue at Ametrine City and it would be great to rectify it (I don't really know where to ask for it)

Please treat me well.

Hi Miight!!! Don't worry about us, we are just a lovely community and we always treat newcomers very well! For the language... I'm not a native english speaker either ahahah but many of us are not. For the script instead i don't really know where you can post your problem but there should be plenty of threads about it

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,
Lexi

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Welcome to these forums! Hopefully you will enjoy your time here.

Reveal hidden contents

39976b30dc87b667499f25de81081a01effc46e2

Reborn file fixing thread here.  At least that's where you can ask

I will do this, thank you.

Also thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

almost forgot: Just leave your sanity at the Doorstep. you prolly won't need it here, and we wouldn;t want you to lose it (someone forgot to give me that warning years ago)

2 hours ago, Miight said:

Hey guys, i'm kinda new here, so I thought I could make a thread or something to introduce myself.

In short, I'm just a weeb who spends my time in playing video games or doing weeb stuff.

By the way, I'm not an native english speaker so I can't really express myself very well.

I also have an event/script issue at Ametrine City and it would be great to rectify it (I don't really know where to ask for it)

Please treat me well.

Welcome Miight and dont worry about it, im a native english speaker, it's my first language and even i can't use proper english sometimes XD sometimes being very often