How are you supposed to change things?

Gengar768

At my school theirs alllllot of bullying for people in the ASL (ASL means additional support for learning) and it hurts that people treat them like their freaks like im a freak.

I just dont know what to do to make things better for me and for the people their😟

There is absolutely no shame to be in ASL , if people are in , it's because they need it in order to success , slowly but surely. 

Just ignore them , when you will have a job and you will success on your life , you will laugh aswell. I know many people who were monsters in class but are without a job today. It really mean nothing at all.

There are people who have more facilities to learn than others in life , that's the way things are. But at the end , result is the same for everyone ( i hope and i wish you this ) : a job , a family. 

Does your school talk to everyone about ASL students? By this I mean challenging student's and staff's perceptions of ASL students by talking about the success of people who are considered ASL and how they're the same as everyone else but just need that extra support. When I was in primary school (Ages 6-10), many people would pick on anyone because of any differences and the school did nothing. Even some of the teachers were ill-equipped to deal with ASL students and ended up accidentally making things worse. When I was at secondary school (11-14), hardly anyone bullied someone for any Neurodivergency (things like autism, schizophrenia, anxiety, dyslexia, etc) / physical conditions. My secondary school sought to educate people on Neurodivergent people to a basic level and as understanding increased, the bullying reduced.

As Zarc said, not being ashamed of being in the ASL will help remove any feelings of feeling like a freak. This will be a good start for others to normalise the view that some people need to be in ASL and that's ok. Ignore those who bully you or anyone else and you will do great. As Zarc said, many of them who do the bullying end up not really getting anywhere in life. Many people who bully are those trying to escape from their own insecurities by targeting other people for their own.

Hope stuff improves for you soon Gengar, it becomes less frequent as you get older. 

You can always catch them one by one and beat them up: bullies are weak individually. As a group they are strong, one by one they are weak and coward. Wait, did I just read right? Bullies pick up on kids who are handicap and things like that there???

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

Does your school talk to everyone about ASL students? By this I mean challenging student's and staff's perceptions of ASL students

You know thats really weird cause thats what im trying to do now.....By making a film its just no one wants to be in it which sucks cause The scripts reallly good

Just now, UnicornJesus said:

Wait, did I just read right? Bullies pick up on kids who are handicap and things like that there???

Pretty much yea........but I guess most of us are used to it by now

My god, that's worse than I thought. Where I live nobody does that, and the ones who do, someone eventually takes care of the business on whatever way to make him understand he can't do that.

I would recommend you to pretty much ignore them; you're no freak, and don't think for a second that you are one. They are just stupid kids, they don't deserve anyones attention

Just now, UnicornJesus said:

you're no freak, and don't think for a second that you are one. They are just stupid kids, they don't deserve anyones attention

ha if only it were that simple

You know its really difficult for me to do that cause no matter where I go in the school im always going to be a "Freak" I know you dont think im one but when you feel like a 1000 people think otherwise for I dont know 3 years.....it dose stuff to you that I really cant explain

That's extremely unfortunate to know about these thing still happening. I'll be honest, I don't think I can relate myself with your case since I was never in that situation so I can't give you my empathy.

But I really wish that you won't give up on yourself nor to those bullies and keep remind yourself, only animals who still physically fight for dominance over other. I'm afraid those kind of people can't be saved from your position.

If you always felt like you're different, don't think it in a bad way. Everybody is different. Everybody has different past, different problem, and different goal.

Everyone is always lack of something, and striving for different goal. Most of the time, we clash with each other, but that's normal. If you had to go to ASL because of your condition, it's fine. It's part of you that makes you different from people, but don't let your disabilities defined the whole of you.

I can't make a great speech, but I do think that you are more than a student in ASL. You can achieved a lot more things than you think and I believe in you.

22 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

@Arys Thanks I really dont know what else to say except I really and I mean really appreciate this

No problem. I hope you can find your light in your way. Your way is where you are facing and you only find your own shadow if you keep looking down.

I hope you and everyone here have a good day.

1: Considering they need to make others feel bad, you can already know you're above them in that regard.

2: Ignore them. it's easy to say and hard to do, but when it works it works.

3: Talk to your parents and teachers about it. Even if a Movie with a script doesn't work (tbh, unscripted would probably be better for this situation because then the stories would be real instead of, well, scripted) you can get the snowball rolling this way. Even if it won't work tomorrow, it will most likely help in the long run.

Extra Addition: Don't you just love it when you press Enter and 50% of your post just Disappears out of nowhere and into nothing>? IDK if this is fixable, but if so I would say it's a high priority fix