Help not need but would be appreciated

SilentSturm

hello, I'm a complete nerd and have made an account today and already played to the 3rd gym all on my own, "kinda stuck on shelly" RIP my fire pokemon I was wondering if anyone could help me obtain a deino and larvitar they aren't needed but I would love to have them for my team. " Larvitar especially since he can help with Shelly". 

Hi Sturm, a castform or any other pokemon that can set up a sunny day is useful for Shelly's battle as:

• It changes the field to the Rainbow Field
  • You can finally get boost for your fire mons

A good water mon may also be useful for her anorith. Getting some lemonade from the Spyce is also useful as they're cheaper and better than super potions.

I´m busy today, so it will have to wait till tomorrow. Want them shiny or with good IVs?

Edit: Sorry, I just checked and can´t find the file with Larvitar. So I can only give you Deino (or any pokemon that´s legally available. Maybe you can find something good against Shelly, other than Larvitar. Abyssreaper99s idea with changing the field to a rainbow field is a good idea indeed. You don´t even need sunny day, Ninetales is enough)

1 hour ago, LilyX said:

I can do that. However, they aren´t obtainable "legally" yet.

technically Deino is legal but without help from someone else by trading to get what is needed for the event, it is impossible to get without cheating.

13 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

technically Deino is legal but without help from someone else by trading to get what is needed for the event, it is impossible to get without cheating.

Not that it really matters, but I´m quite certain that Deino is not available legally in Ep. 17. The availability list shows it as available since that´s an EP. 18 update.

22 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Not that it really matters, but I´m quite certain that Deino is not available legally in Ep. 17. The availability list shows it as available since that´s an EP. 18 update.

It takes 3 dark matter to where you get litwick so you can catch one by yourself assuming you borrow a dark matter from someone else so technically it is legit

8 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

It takes 3 dark matter to where you get litwick so you can catch one by yourself assuming you borrow a dark matter from someone else so technically it is legit

Are you sure there are no other requirements? Maybe I was wrong, sorry 🙂

3 hours ago, LilyX said:

Are you sure there are no other requirements? Maybe I was wrong, sorry 🙂

as far as i know it's just 3 Dark Matters taken to where the litwick spawns by event because the event was already put in to save time i guess? though some people have also said it also requires a soul candle or something with the dark matter/material, either way it's only technically legit since the items needed are not gained through methods outside of the gameplay it's just not able to be done by one person alone normally. But i think this is where this conversation should end else we go too off topic.