Normal Monotype run of Reborn (Latest Defeated Leader: Shelly)

Jess

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1: Introduction and first badge! [vs Julia] (Current Chapter)

Chapter 2: I don't like Reborn's flora! Fern included... [vs Florinia]

Chapter 3: PULSEs, revelations and Buzzes... [vs Shelly]

CHAPTER 1: Introduction and first badge!

Hello everynyan!

Seeing how my runs had started prior to the release of E17, and the introduction of the improved AI< I wondered if I was "gud enuff" to defeat the game in Set instead of Shift, with a type not many like (maybe excluding @Zargerth and @Kabs).

Don't expect to see much commentary and story coverage, since I've covered the plot in my two previous monotypes!

Expect however to see video coverage of the battles and movesets/strategy explanations! So... Our hero!

Character:

Name: Regulus

Regulus derives from "regular", which means "Normal". It also sounds badass and has some magical innuendos going due to Harry Potter. I like it.

So, every run has a starter. But, there is no Normal type starter so far. So, of course, I would allow myself one. So, I thought, Grass, Water, or Fire? Bibarel and Litleo are available early, while the absolute best when it comes to design, Deerling (I won't accept any opposing opinions on this, Sawsbuck is pretty much one of the best mons design and concept-wise, if not THE best), isn't. 

So, since Deerling is also my favourite 'mon, I gave myself one I had caught in a previous run of mine and never had the chance to use.

Starter:

deerling-winter.gif

Vivaldi, the Deerling (Male)

Shiny: Yes

Gentle/Chlorophyll 

• Tackle
  • Growl
  • Camouflage

Soon, I started exploring and, in the process, I also caught some more 'mons to get my team stronger.

1. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: We need to restore normality!

Spoiler

It wasn't tough, since Normal types are abundant early on. Meet them!

Spoiler

meowth.gif

O'Malley, the Meowth (Male)

Shiny: No

Relaxed/Technician

• Scratch
  • Growl

pidgey.gif

Messiah, the Pidgey (Female)

Naughty/Big Pecks

• Tackle
  • Sand-Attack

bidoof.gif

Goofy, the Bidoof (Male)

Relaxed/Simple

• Tackle
  • Growl
  • Defense Curl

rattata.gif

Fury, the Rattata (Male)

Serious/Guts

• Tackle
  • Quick Attack
  • Tail Whip

minccino.gif

Minnie, the Mincinno (Female)

Lonely/Skill Link

• Pound
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

igglybuff.gif

Candyfloss, the Igglybuff (Female)

Sassy/Friend Guard

• Pound
  • Defense Curl
  • Charm
  • Perish Song

After that, I also went to face Fern at the Mosswater Factory. Unprepared and underlevelled. It was fun though. Vivaldi took care of Budew and Sandile quite easily. All the other team could barely handle Rowlet, by Growling, Charming and Baby-Doll Eye'ing it, till its Attack was non-existant. You could say that I'm practising for future battles with level disadvantage (staring at you, Solaris).

VS FERN (BONUS: MOSSWATER FACTORY RAID-ASTER & ECLIPSE)

2. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Fern and Mosswater Factory!

Spoiler

After the Meteors in Mosswater Factory were taken care with, and we had also met in total Julia, Florinia and Fern, it was time to win a Badge.

VS JULIA (VOLT BADGE)

The squad that faced Julia was:

Spoiler

deerling-winter.gif

Vivaldi, the Deerling (Male)

Shiny: Yes (Item: Rose Incense)

Gentle/Chlorophyll

• Tackle
  • Double Kick
  • Feint Attack
  • Leech Seed

meowth.gif

Relaxed/Technician

• Fake Out
  • Scratch
  • Bite
  • Growl/Screech (replaced mid-fight)

pidgeotto.gif

Messiah, the Pidgeotto (Female)

Naughty/Big Pecks

• Quick Attack
  • Gust
  • Sand-Attack
  • Whirlwind

bibarel.gif

Goofy, the Bibarel (Male)

Relaxed/Simple

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

rattata.gif

Fury, the Rattata (Male)

Serious/Guts

• Quick Attack
  • Hyper Fang
  • Bite
  • Focus Energy

minccino.gif

Minnie, the Mincinno (Female)

Lonely/Skill Link

• Pound
  • Baby-Doll Eyes
  • Tickle
  • Helping Hand

3. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Gym Battle vs Julia [1st (Volt) Badge]

Spoiler

It was quite an easy fight overall. O'Malley, the Meowth handled the Minun easily, Goofy, the Bibarel then took out the Alolan Geodude, the Voltorb and the Plusle, and also managed to put a dent on Oricorio. Who knew that a Water type would be that useful in an Electric Gym! Fury, the Rattata finished off Oricorio, before going down to Electrode and my ace, Vivaldi, the Deerling Leech Seed'ed and stalled out the mighty exploding ball.

A new movie titled "My Ace is stronger than yours", premieres tonight. Well, with one Potion necessary. But who cares!

The 1st Badge (named Volt badge, fitting), is mine. And the TM for Charge Beam. Maybe it will be useful on Bibarel. Maybe not. We'll see. Next time, we will go storm Obsidia Ward and save peepos from wild plants! Victoria led the way!

Enjoy everyone 🙂😉 

Leave comments, likes, dislikes, w/e below. You know the drill! xD

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I saw you uploading this on your YT channel. Caught me off guard. More stuff for me to look forward it looks like! Haha. Awesome job. 😄

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. Well, feel free to watch all the videos in advance anyways! 😂

I hope this will make people appreciate Normal types more. They aren't as dull as most think. It's an interesting type with lots of options!

7 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. Well, feel free to watch all the videos in advance anyways! 😂

I hope this will make people appreciate Normal types more. They aren't as dull as most think. It's an interesting type with lots of options!

Hell yea! Hey. Just curious. If Reborn wasn't as hard as it was now and you could do a 6 mon Normal Type team, what would your team consist of?

3 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Hell yea! Hey. Just curious. If Reborn wasn't as hard as it was now and you could do a 6 mon Normal Type team, what would your team consist of?

Hmmmm, I like many Normal types, almost all... But I'd choose:

Sawsbuck

Heliolisk

Pyroar

Diggersby

Bewear

Stoutland

And probably Bibarel too.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 2: I don't like Reborn's flora! Fern included...

In the continuation of the Reborn endeavors, we access Obsidia after Victoria tells us to and Florinia lets us do so. We roam around, watch the evil plants, uncover the fake Daycare duo and defeat them, move to the sewers (after proving to Victoria we are strong enough), and meet Amaria who saves a Popplio with some assistance by Cain's Alolan Grimer. We have a rematch with Cain and ultimately end up in Obsidia Park to stop ZEL and PULSE Tangrowth #1.

Victoria was quite easy. Fury the Rattata handled Ralts, Goofy the Bibarel took care of Torracat and O'Malley the Meowth eliminated Pichu. The Scrafty gang was taken care by Goofy, Fury, Vivaldi the Deerling and Messiah the Pidgeotto.

Cain was also not an issue to defeat. Bibarel defeated Popplio, Fury, who is now a Raticate, defeated Alolan Grimer and weakened Nidorino, and Vivaldi finished off Nidorino and defeated Cubone easily.

PULSE Tangrowth was easy. 3 Screech'es by Meowth, then defeated by Goofy's Headbutt and Vivaldi's Take Down.

VS VICTORIA, CAIN AND PULSE TANGROWTH #1

4. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Obsidia Slums and PULSE Tangrowth!

Spoiler

After this is over, we head  North, to Onyx Ward and the Onyx Trainers School (aka OTS). Fern is being a douche and locks us out, so we battle the entire building to get access to the Gym, plus, he makes us take an exam. This is unforgivable. Regardless, we defeat him as well, and face Florinia successfully, mostly thanks to our newest team mmber, Meteo the Castform, which proves itself to be quite strong, surprisingly!

Also, I traded in some mons I had in my other savefiles, which were shiny and were never used. Among them, a shiny Buneary and a shiny Pidove. The Buneary had Thunder Punch and Ice Punch as egg moves. I let it have them, since full friendship Retturn would (probably) hit about equally hard early on vs neutral opponents. Call me a cheat, I will take it! 😛 

Besides, this Lopunny swept Fern, so cheating vs Fern is incredibly pleasing.

VS FLORINIA (CANOPY BADGE) (BONUS: VS FERN)

The squad that faced Florinia was:

Spoiler

castform.gif

Meteo, the Castform (Male)

Shiny: No (Item: None)

Timid/Forecast

• Weather Ball
  • Rain Dance
  • Sunny Day
  • Hail

lopunny.gif

Alpenliebe, the Lopunny (Male)

Shiny: Yes (Item: None)

Adamant/Cute Charm

• Return
  • Jump Kick
  • Thunder Punch
  • Ice Punch

meowth.gif

Shiny: No (Item: None)

Relaxed/Technician

• Fake Out
  • Cut
  • Bite
  • Screech

pidgeotto.gif

Naughty/Big Pecks

• Quick Attack
  • Gust
  • Sand-Attack
  • Whirlwind

deerling.gif

Gentle/Chlorophyll

• Take Down
  • Double Kick/Jump Kick (replaced mid-fight)
  • Feint Attack
  • Leech Seed

tranquill.gif

Aviator, the Tranquill (Male)

Relaxed/Super Luck

• Air Cutter
  • Quick Attack
  • Roost
  • Growl

5. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Gym Battle vs Florinia [2nd (Canopy) Badge]

Spoiler

Meteo took advantage of the fact that, in the Desert field the Sun lasts for 8 turns and set up Sunny Day. Weather Ball OHKO'ed all of Florinia's Pokemon apart from Cradily (Maractus, Ferroseed, Breloom, Cacnea, Cottonee), but Sunny Day expired, since Florinia used smartly Cottonee's Protect two times. Hence, Meteo set up Hail and used Weather Ball again to face Cradily. However, Cradily had time to Stockpile up and Weather Ball couldn't do more than Super Potions/Recover was healing. When all PP of Weather Ball were used, I just sent in O'Malley, the Meowth and Screech'ed Cradily twice, before going down to Smackdowns. Finally, Vivaldi the Deerling finished off Cradily with two consecutive Double Kicks.

Second Badge earned, the Canopy Badge, and the TM for Nature Power, which will be a great asset for Vivaldi in the future. After this, in the next chapter we will head to Japser and Beryl Wards to defeat even more PULSE Tangrowths.

Till then, have fun everyone! 🙂😉 

27 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wow... I've never seen anyone use a Castform before. That is quite interesting. In any case, nice job! Love reading through this and watching the videos. 🙂

Thank you!

Yup, Castform is underrated. It offers Water, Fire and Ice type coverage and weather control. And, running a Chlorophyll Deerling/Sawsbuck, Vivaldi, Meteo is very useful to outspeed stuff and check threats that would destroy me otherwise. 🙂 

Spoiler

Also, I'm gonna update rejuvenation run soon, so keep an eye for it too 😉 

9 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thank you!

Yup, Castform is underrated. It offers Water, Fire and Ice type coverage and weather control. And, running a Chlorophyll Deerling/Sawsbuck, Vivaldi, Meteo is very useful to outspeed stuff and check threats that would destroy me otherwise. 🙂 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I'm gonna update rejuvenation run soon, so keep an eye for it too 😉 

Although... Can you really call Castform a Normal Type? I mean it is but when you use weather moves, it changes its typing. That would be confusing to me. And I would argue the same for Ditto because of its transform.

Spoiler

Finally! I was afraid that was like done or something. Deff gonna be looking forward to that.

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Although... Can you really call Castform a Normal Type? I mean it is but when you use weather moves, it changes its typing. That would be confusing to me. And I would argue the same for Ditto because of its transform.

Reveal hidden contents

Finally! I was afraid that was like done or something. Deff gonna be looking forward to that.

Well, if that was the case, then 'mons with Protean would be a problem to classify too. A 'mon's type is defined by the type it has outside of battle. Castform is eligible only for Normal monotype, the rest is the result of its Ability, hence not taken under consideration.

Spoiler

Don't worry! I'll have plenty of time this month, so I'll update it! Also, I wanna play v10 of Rejuvenation eventually, so I will work towards it!

15 minutes ago, Jess said:

Well, if that was the case, then 'mons with Protean would be a problem to classify too. A 'mon's type is defined by the type it has outside of battle. Castform is eligible only for Normal monotype, the rest is the result of its Ability, hence not taken under consideration.

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry! I'll have plenty of time this month, so I'll update it! Also, I wanna play v10 of Rejuvenation eventually, so I will work towards it!

True I suppose.

Spoiler

I'm waiting til a certain sprite is done to do a Rejuvenation written story run. 😛

CHAPTER 3: PULSEs, revelations and Buzzes...

So, after defeating Florinia it was time to access the plant infested Jasper and Beryl Wards. First, in Jasper, we met and defeated Taka, a young Team Meteor admin who was weirdly helpful.

The battle versus Taka was easy. His Exeggcute defeated O'Malley, my Meowth because he missed Screech (of course he did), but Meteo the Castform took care of business by setting up Sunny Day and defeating Exeggcute, Chatot and PULSE Tangrowth.

The Rainbow-boosted Weather Ball under sun of Castform nearly OHKO'ed PULSE Tangrowth, which was a surprise. How can a Castform hit THAT DAMN HARD?!

After clearing Malchous Forest and Jasper Ward from the evil flora, we access Beryl Ward and Rhodocrine Jungle. Fern leaves us in Nuzleaf cage cuz he is an ass, and of course I didn't give in to his demand, so Taka's Chatot frees me. And then, we release all police officers as well, before advancing to face ZEL and Taka in a double battle!

The double battle was a bit harder than the single battles vs ZEL and Taka of the past. But still a first try win. Alpenliebe, the Lopunny his extremely hard early game. He took easily care of Glaceon, Espeon, Chatot and dealt decent damage to Umbreon before going down. O'Malley the Meowth (what a surprise) kept missing Screech, and went down without doing anything at all. Well, used Fake Out. He can't miss that! Aviator, the Tranquill was also useful, getting straight Air Cutter criticals and OHKO'ing Exeggcute and dealing decent damage to Umbreon and PULSE Tangrowth, which went down to the combined efforts of Vivaldi, my Deerling and Meteo, my Castform who used again the broken AF rainbow-charged Weather Ball under sun.

After the battle Police uncovers the mysterious Meteor agent, who is Corey, Poison type Gym leader and Heather's father (pink-haired mischievous girl we met at Malchous forest)!

VS TAKA & ZEL/TAKA

6. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Cleaning up the PULSE Tangrowths

Spoiler

So, now we had to go confront Corey at his Gym... And... It wasn't easy at first... As you all can see... Ahem...

Oh, by the way, while battling weird hallucinating policemen O'Malley evolved into Persian! Hope this improves Screech's accuracy!

VS COREY

The team I ultimately used to face Corey was:

Spoiler

pidgeotto.gif

Naughty/Big Pecks

• Quick Attack
  • Gust
  • Sand-Attack
  • Whirlwind

lopunny.gif

Shiny: Yes (Item: Telluric Seed)

Adamant/Cute Charm

• Return
  • Jump Kick
  • Thunder Punch
  • Ice Punch

persian.gif

O'Malley, the Persian (Male)

Shiny: No (Item: Normal Gem)

Relaxed/Technician

• Fake Out
  • Cut
  • Bite
  • Screech

tranquill.gif

Aviator, the Tranquill (Male)

Relaxed/Super Luck

• Air Cutter
  • Quick Attack
  • Roost
  • Detect

deerling-summer.gif

Gentle/Chlorophyll

• Take Down
  • Jump Kick
  • Feint Attack
  • Leech Seed

castform.gif

Shiny: No (Item: Sea Incense)

Timid/Forecast

• Weather Ball
  • Rain Dance
  • Sunny Day
  • Hail

7. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Trying to face Corey!

Spoiler

Obviously, the approach wasn't going to work, even though I got really close, but Vivaldi couldn't 1v1 Crobat (no surprises here). Plus, I was a bit annoyed. I decided I had to get rid of the Corrosive Mist. Messiah, the Pidgeotto was the lucky (?) one who would sacrifice herself to perform this task, by using Gust. Then, Alpenliebe the Lopunny came in, holding his Telluric Seed. Telluric Seed in Corrosive Field gives +1 in Attack and applies Baneful Bunker to the seed holder, which is neat. Also, I took the time to slay a gazillion Noibats and Bellsprouts/Pidoves/Tranquills to EV train Alpenliebe in Attack and Speed. So, eh... this happened!

8. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Sweeping Corey!

Spoiler

After Corey gets defeated though, Heather announces she abandons the family roof, Corey's depression removes his sanity altogether and he commits suicide by jumping off Beryl Bridge onto Lapis Ward, and the Grand Staircase explodes (ty Team Meteor), while Fern gives shameless "natural selection" speeches... Ugh.

So, I go to Lapis Ward, meet Shelly (again, after saving that Kricketot from depression) and Victoria staring at Corey's body, till Shade, an entity who is the Ghost type Gym Leaders gathers Corey's remnants and departs.

Meteor Grunts spill the beans, Victoria follows them and gets captured under the Grand Staircase, I rescue her from her captors (Aster and Eclipse) and have a nice chat with Solaris, the leader of Team Meteor, who tells stuff about Arceus' sealed meteor below Reborn City. Perfect. After that aimless trouble, we return to Shelly's Gym. At least we gathered intel, while getting captured.

OH, I FORGOT! I also joined Magma Gang. Outsiders all the way, Magma>Aqua.

VS ASTER/ECLIPSE

9. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Gangs and blown up staircases!

Spoiler

After all this action, Shelly is still shaken by witnessing a suicide live, the more so because the victim was her BFF's (Heather's) father. So, Victoria suggests we seek psychiatric help for Shelly. And we access Dr. Connal's Orphanage (after defeating Team Aqua on behalf of Team Magma and raiding Mrs. Craudburry's house. OOF I hate that wretched old lady)! Anna says we glow (I like her already 😊), her bro Noel is indifferent and Charlotte is a firey fierce arsonist, with terrible soul scars. After defeating Orderly John (the true antagonist of the game xD), Anna assures me that Dr. Connal isn't the person that would help Shelly and advises me to leave, which I readily do, creeped out by the atmosphere. Anna gives us a nice piece of advice to pass to Shelly though, which snaps Shelly back to reality straight away!

So, it is my third badge time.

NOPE! It is Victoria's time first...

VS SHELLY (COCOON BADGE) (BONUS: VS VICTORIA)

By the way, I caught a Dunsparce and named him "Your Grace", for obvious reasons! I have plans! 

Anyways, Victoria was relatively easy. Your Grace, the Dunsparce and Aviator, the Tranquill took care of her Pancham, while O'Malley, the Persian finished off her Kirlia and Pikachu, clutching the fight. Meteo, the Castform destroyed her Torracat with a Rain-boosted Weather Ball.

So, it was time to face Shelly... That is, of course, after solving the bookcase puzzle. UGH! I start to sound more and more like Heather. Probably this will make Shelly like me more 😍!!!

The team I used vs Shelly was the following (we had some lovely evolutions, so, brace yourselves! 😍) :

Spoiler

dunsparce.gif

Your Grace, the Dunsparce (Male)

Shiny: No (Item: Telluric Seed)

Hasty/Serene Grace

• Body Slam
  • Ancient Power
  • Drill Run
  • Coil

persian.gif

O'Malley, the Persian (Male)

Shiny: No (Item: Rock Gem)

Relaxed/Technician

• Fake Out
  • Cut
  • Bite
  • Power Gem

unfezant.gif

Aviator, the Unfezant (Male)

Relaxed/Super Luck

• Air Cutter
  • Quick Attack
  • Roost
  • Detect

castform.gif

Shiny: No (Item: Sea Incense)

Timid/Forecast

• Weather Ball
  • Rain Dance
  • Sunny Day
  • Hail

lopunny.gif

Shiny: Yes (Item: Electric Gem)

Adamant/Cute Charm

• Return
  • Jump Kick
  • Thunder Punch
  • Ice Punch

sawsbuck-summer.gif

Vivaldi, the Sawsbuck (Male)

Gentle/Chlorophyll

• Take Down
  • Horn Leech
  • Jump Kick
  • Feint Attack

10. Pokemon Reborn Normal Monotype: Gym Battle vs Shelly [3rd (Cocoon) Badge]

Spoiler

The plan to defeat Shelly was not to let her set up Rain, because this would make her Anorith extremely fast, and quite scary for most of my Pokemon (especially my Unfezant). So, I started with Your Grace, the Dunsparce and O'Malley, the Persian. O'Malley used Fake Out on Illumise, the Prankster Rain Dancer, and Your Grace used Body Slame, Paralysing Illumise (thank you Serene Grace). In the next turn, Illumise couldn't move due to Paralysis and she was taken out. Good riddance!

After this, the battle had ups and downs, Anorith scored a double KO vs my Persian and Dunsparce, while Masquerain (thanks to Struggle Bug Sp.Attack debuffs) tanked a Power Gem by Persian. After than, Aviator the Unfezant and Meteo the Castform were sent in. Meteo set up Sunny Day, while Aviator did great damage to both Anorith and Masquerain with Air Cutter. Also, Aviator dodged Anorith's Rock Slide, but sadly Meteo in its Fire form got destroyed by Rock Slide (mainly) and Struggle Bug...

So, I sent in Alpenliebe, my Lopunny. Alpenliebe's Jump Kick finishes off Anorith, and Aviator's critical Air Cutter leaves Masquerain in red (after Shelly used Hyper Potion on it). Yanmega though comes in... Shelly swaps Masquerai for Araquanid, and Alpenliebe's Electric Gem-boosted Thunder Punch gets Yanmega to 1/3 of its HP. But damn, Yanmega aka Heather gets a critical Ancient Power on my Aviator, KO'ing my Unfezant... 😢 

But battle isn't done yet! I send in Vivaldi, my newly evolved Sawsbuck! Yanmega gets a Speed Boost, but weather is Sunny, and Vivaldi has Chlorophyll! Vivaldi outspeeds Yanmega and KO'es it with Take Down! And Alpenliebe's Thunder Punch deals 2/3s of Araquanid's HP. Araquanid sets up Rain (too late for rain, my deer, pun intended) and then, Shelly sends in Masquerain and Intimidates my physical attackers (grrrrrr, she is seriously good). She then swaps Araquanid for Volbeat. However, even with their Attack crippled, Vivaldi and Alpenliebe holds their own and overpower/outsustain the already weakened Volbeat, Masquerain and Araquanid.

The badge is mine! Cocoon Badge and the TM for Struggle Bug. No Normal/Bug types exist though. So, this TM will be highly useless in this run... Next thing to do is to go to Grand Hall and let Ame know that Poison Leader is deceased, to inform the replacement leader...

But this chapter is already very long! We'll continue next time. 

Till then, enjoy everyone! 😉 🙂 

On 7/27/2018 at 5:18 AM, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

This makes me wonder what happened to Whismur 😮 

😮 I am sorry, I just noticed this reply! Sadly, I forgot about Whismur and it was gone when I remembered about it... 😢 

On 7/27/2018 at 5:20 AM, Azeria said:

Huh, you ended up posting this on the forums after all. Neat. Still gotta catch up on the most recent videos though.

Gomenasai, Azery, I just saw this reply! Yup, I thought I could as well post the progress here and try to boost Sawsbuck's popularity!

I hope you'll enjoy the vids!

Spoiler

Got the E18 recordings saved too, but I can't post them yet on youtube for obvious reasons 😄 

On 8/9/2018 at 7:48 PM, Zargerth said:

It's your run, you do as you see fit. As a side note, poor Delcatty (still) seems to be absolutely useless. I certainly didn't use it, and judging by the fact that you didn't even pick up the Skitty (iirc), you might not use one either.

I considered using Delcatty, I really did, but... Those stats... Are atrocious. And Persian is a much better user of Fake Out than Delcatty, so I decided to go with Persian as a feline team member...

Also, I felt the despair of trying to level up a Slakoth enough to get Play Rough. It was bad. Truant Slakoth is highly annoying to train regardless of how good Slaking is and how many times she saved the day!

I hope you'll enjoy the run, fellow Normal type lover! 🙂 

1 hour ago, Zargerth said:

You should change Meteo's nickname to Baller, Castform is putting in work.

Reveal hidden contents

Baller.JPG.dbe0a478caf103590c283ebe5ed205c9.JPG

Baller1.JPG.0ea9f0ef0f9642b41196b12223a35c86.JPG

That Castform is amazing. It carried hard many battles. Very underrated Pokemon, it's great for in-game runs.