Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

So, something I just noticed about the Elekid I caught. He was carrying an Electrilizer. Going off of that, it may actually be possible to get an Electivire in-game at thist point, so long as you don't jump the gun and use the Link-stone on something else.

there is no dito, i think you are suposed to finish the daycare quest before going there, otherwise he won't be there.

also i think there is some place you can find a secret linkstone, i think it's either in the wasteland or somewher in or on the way to the last town (with the ice gym)

• Administrators

So, something I just noticed about the Elekid I caught. He was carrying an Electrilizer.

NOT BAD

And huh, I didn't notice a second link stone, and I typically look pretty hard for that sort of thing... Looks like I have more looking to do.

I'm probably late on this but does anyone know the event for bulbasaur and tepig are?

The only other thing is that I still can't get that blasted door in the Wasteland that leads to Narnia to open.

Bulba is on that island you had to rescue Cain from. A guy will give it to you in exchange for a Chimecho. Tepig is in the volcano in Apophyll. If the door in the Wastelands isn't opening, it just means you haven't found and changed all the pillars.

• Administrators

I'll go through and screenshot the location of each switch if you want- maybe I still have them all the same colors idk I haven't been in the wasteland since I spent the entire post-last-episode there and the music was burned into my mind unwillingly

Bulba is on that island you had to rescue Cain from. A guy will give it to you in exchange for a Chimecho.

Also this ^ except you don't have to give him the Chimecho

The thing about the pillars, I changed them all to the same color around 2-3 weeks thinking that it would do something. And I forgot what color the 5 of them were all originally set to. So I've been tried about 20 different combinations, but I'll have to keep going until I get the combination that works....

Oops, sorry! >< What Ikaru said, you don't have to give him the Chimecho, but you do need to have one to show him. And there should only be two combinations you have to try since they should all be set to one colour. My guess is you're just missing one or two that are a bit harder to find.

Edited by Ashka

Pillar1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's what I have (I've probably been silly and missed one ><). I don't think I've fiddled with them too much since then, so the colour is probably pink. There is also a pillar right above the house where the door is which you probably noticed, and I can't remember exactly what I did about that one. Is it the monitor screen thingy to the left of it?

EDIT:

image.png

That, I mean. Looking over this post, it had a lot of 'probably's, didn't it? Sorry. ><

Edited by Ashka

Is it pink already in your game? If it is, never mind then, just me being silly. Maybe that pillar is just an indicator of when you've gotten all the others. I should really have remembered this, but... :/ Well, have you changed the colour of those five to pink? Has it done anything?

Edited by Ashka