Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.
The Fush

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

2,094 answers to this question

is there any way to get dito if you finish the daycare storyline after going in the factory with the caged pokemon?

Edited by stan4life

yes there is, first put the lickitung in the cage beneath ditto, after that put the makuhita in the cage beneath ditto. he will break free after that ^^

So, something I just noticed about the Elekid I caught. He was carrying an Electrilizer. Going off of that, it may actually be possible to get an Electivire in-game at thist point, so long as you don't jump the gun and use the Link-stone on something else.

ohh really? i dont think my elekid carried an electrilizer :(

there is no dito, i think you are suposed to finish the daycare quest before going there, otherwise he won't be there.

also i think there is some place you can find a secret linkstone, i think it's either in the wasteland or somewher in or on the way to the last town (with the ice gym)

I think it's random on whether it's holding the item or not, since it's something they have been known to be found randomly holding in other games.

oh lawdy that is like a 5% chance of elekid having it and i had tooootally forgotten about that

you are one lucky son of a gun, sir

So, something I just noticed about the Elekid I caught. He was carrying an Electrilizer.

NOT BAD

And huh, I didn't notice a second link stone, and I typically look pretty hard for that sort of thing... Looks like I have more looking to do.

I'm probably late on this but does anyone know the event for bulbasaur and tepig are?

The only other thing is that I still can't get that blasted door in the Wasteland that leads to Narnia to open.

Bulba is on that island you had to rescue Cain from. A guy will give it to you in exchange for a Chimecho. Tepig is in the volcano in Apophyll. If the door in the Wastelands isn't opening, it just means you haven't found and changed all the pillars.

I'll go through and screenshot the location of each switch if you want- maybe I still have them all the same colors idk I haven't been in the wasteland since I spent the entire post-last-episode there and the music was burned into my mind unwillingly

Bulba is on that island you had to rescue Cain from. A guy will give it to you in exchange for a Chimecho.

Also this ^ except you don't have to give him the Chimecho

The thing about the pillars, I changed them all to the same color around 2-3 weeks thinking that it would do something. And I forgot what color the 5 of them were all originally set to. So I've been tried about 20 different combinations, but I'll have to keep going until I get the combination that works....

Oops, sorry! >< What Ikaru said, you don't have to give him the Chimecho, but you do need to have one to show him. And there should only be two combinations you have to try since they should all be set to one colour. My guess is you're just missing one or two that are a bit harder to find.

Edited by Ashka

They are only 5 of them if I'm right and so I either have to turn them all pink or all blue. That is what your saying right ?

Alright, I'm going to go look at my Wastelands and see if I can help a bit. I think there might have been more than five, I'll quickly check the number and colour for you.

Pillar1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's what I have (I've probably been silly and missed one ><). I don't think I've fiddled with them too much since then, so the colour is probably pink. There is also a pillar right above the house where the door is which you probably noticed, and I can't remember exactly what I did about that one. Is it the monitor screen thingy to the left of it?

EDIT:

image.png

That, I mean. Looking over this post, it had a lot of 'probably's, didn't it? Sorry. ><

Edited by Ashka

Well the monitor I turned it off and wait you can actually interact with that pillar ?

Is it pink already in your game? If it is, never mind then, just me being silly. Maybe that pillar is just an indicator of when you've gotten all the others. I should really have remembered this, but... :/ Well, have you changed the colour of those five to pink? Has it done anything?

Edited by Ashka

Soooo I still need help with Zorua and Mudkip :wacko:

I haven't got far enough to tell you about Zorua, but Mudkip is behind the locked door in the wastelands. So you'll be wanting to change those pillars too.

i found mudkip after i turned all the pillars to blue again.

I've already unlock the door in the wastelands and etc. Everytime I go to the spot Mudkip is suppose to be at he's not there.