Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Hail Helix

Angelkitsune

Question

As you all know in order to join a cult (don't worry they won't worship Arceus here) you need a Helix fossil but unfortunately after mining so many rocks i CANNOT find one so i was hoping somebody is willing to trade a pokemon holding a helix fossil. Don't worry you can trade a shitty pokemon if you want hell i even take a bidoof as long as it is holding a helix fossil and in return i will trade a snivy to you (cannot guarantee perfect IV though) but you have to wait though since im just started breeding .

Thank you and have a good day (。・∀・)ノ

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Angelkitsune said:

As you all know in order to join a cult (don't worry they won't worship Arceus here) you need a Helix fossil but unfortunately after mining so many rocks i CANNOT find one so i was hoping somebody is willing to trade a pokemon holding a helix fossil. Don't worry you can trade a shitty pokemon if you want hell i even take a bidoof as long as it is holding a helix fossil and in return i will trade a snivy to you (cannot guarantee perfect IV though) but you have to wait though since im just started breeding .

You should ask in the online section, I would give you one but I don't seem to have one

7 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

I've searched through my bag but unfortunately I don't have one 😞 But I can leave you an advice: have you re-mined the rocks with Blast Powder?

2 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

Thank you so much your Vulpix is too good for me she is even better than Inari(my ninetails) 

It's no problem enjoy and oh sorry she was an extra I had when breeding for a perfect shiny.

Edited by Tamamonomae