How's the weather?

Seriously, how is it with y'all? Apparently there's been sweeping thunderstorms and downpours across the U.S. I say apparently not because I doubt they exist, but because I'm not sure if they're all connected. Trust me, I'm well aware that the entire east coast, or at New York to Kentucky, has been on the receiving end of a pissed off Primal Kyogre. So how is it going with y'all?

Everyday has been sunshine here. Sometimes there's rain but it's about 10 minutes or less. And the weather usually either hot or really hot but nobody collapsed in heatstroke yet.

Reporting in from the Western Kentucky/Southern Illinois border: Hot and sunny. We've been getting bouts of cooler weather over the last week though with temps down to 82-ish during the day, which feels amazing considering it's been a heat index of 105 nearly all summer. It's been bearable for the last week though at least. 

18 hours ago, Smogoon Josh said:

It has been on and off STORMING every 5 minutes for the past 4 days here. I don't mind though. Love the rain. It's still hot and muggy though...

Basically the exact same thing here... Although the clouds are finally parting today. Saw the blue of the sky, so maybe it's PoGo time again?

Today was shit. Overcast and only 65-70F. Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous and sunny though.

Looks like the Nebrask, Kansas and Northeast Colorado are gonna get railed here on Saturday, at least according to the latest SPC convective outlooks.