i think mimikyu is a missingno

Arkiel

you know if you find a missingno your game is bugged so that why you can't see a mimikyu directly or something? just a random theory

btw i'm back? (if you are someone that remember me hello, if i have something pending with you please pm me ^^ sorry for disappear)

i wanted to do a status update but i don't know how (if you know please tell me) well i never made an introduction so why not do one now

i used to be active, stop for a lot of reasons (my net connection is slow, my computer screen was broken, i was busy, i forgot my password and end up letting the site)

hmm... i do some art and i like chickens, they are cute, i have some as pet, also i suck at introductions (now you know the reason of why i didn't do one at the beginning)

sorry for any grammatical mistake, i haven't use english in a long time ._.

Good day Arkiel. Welcome back.

Hope you enjoy your stay longer.

But I think MissingNo is Type:Null, like a mess of failed pokemon experiment and couldn't take a form properly.

Hope you and everyone here have a good day.

On 7/24/2018 at 12:23 AM, Arkiel said:

you know if you find a missingno your game is bugged so that why you can't see a mimikyu directly or something? just a random theory

btw i'm back? (if you are someone that remember me hello, if i have something pending with you please pm me ^^ sorry for disappear)

i wanted to do a status update but i don't know how (if you know please tell me) well i never made an introduction so why not do one now

i used to be active, stop for a lot of reasons (my net connection is slow, my computer screen was broken, i was busy, i forgot my password and end up letting the site)

hmm... i do some art and i like chickens, they are cute, i have some as pet, also i suck at introductions (now you know the reason of why i didn't do one at the beginning)

sorry for any grammatical mistake, i haven't use english in a long time ._.

Oh, I didn't read this thread yesterday to see that you were back!  I still have to thank you for the Gardeoir in armor pic that I used as an avatar for quite a while, though I still keep it in my Signature.  The Guild isn't really active anymore, aside from Huend and Luis (occasionally), but that's ok.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:33 AM, Lord Drakyle said:

Welcome, and what if Mimikyu is Gary's dead Raticate?

And what if is the baned porygon from the anime?

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61026068

On 7/24/2018 at 9:02 AM, Bam the 25th said:

Welcome back Arkiel

you'll find that box in your profile, thats what statuses can be updated i think?

Thanks Amine! ^^ 

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

Oh, I didn't read this thread yesterday to see that you were back!  I still have to thank you for the Gardeoir in armor pic that I used as an avatar for quite a while, though I still keep it in my Signature.  The Guild isn't really active anymore, aside from Huend and Luis (occasionally), but that's ok.

Hello Seki, you have already thank me for that ^^