• Lumi
    • Aster
    • Eclipse
    • Simon
    • Taka
    • Solaris
    • Sirius
    • Orderly John

What's up peeps? So I tried doing a quick search and noticed the old favorite gym leader poll is a little outdated (and archived). So I decided to make this poll with absolutely no other intentions behind it based on all the gym leaders. The first segment is just the gym leaders at the start of the game. The second segment is all the remaining leaders who were leaders of the online league at one point or another ex. Lin was the Dragon Gym Leader of Season 1. Third Segment is just Team Meteor members so think of that one as a bonus.

I also decided to allow multiple choices because sometimes people have two characters they like just as much. While I'd prefer to have set the limit to 3, there's no limit. Don't abuse it or I'll have to make a new poll. So vote away.

I like most people in reborn, but I went and had to vote for Ciel/Terra as favorite leaders because I just liked their conversations a lot, No love to Samson though, he was good, not just that good.

Aya is probably my top favorite reserve.

Taka is precious and I want to protect him.

image.png.5d521420e5262ba918d49aa0bd3c24ac.png

This.

And i remember on reborn hardcore CoM at the Flore mansion when you had a choice to fight Solaris or Orderly John as ultimate boss... my choice was already made.

Ps : I don't know who are the 2 other people who voted Lin but i love you already.

I tried to limit myself to one of each, but you could hold me at gunpoint and I'd still be unable to choose between Zero, Eve and Lumi, so 'whoops'.

They always have been and always will be my favourites. No other character in Reborn has captured my interest and sympathy as quickly as they did, and made me wish so badly to see them appear again as soon as possible. I love their concept, they have a very interesting dynamic with each other that makes me adore watching their interactions, and I genuinely care about finding out what happens in their character arc. That I enjoy the character designs for each of them is a bonus, too.

Not to mention the fact that they have a ton of emotional value to me for being the reason I got introduced to the wonderful person that is my boyfriend. (Going from "I love your characters" to "I love you" at record speed, weee!)

Normally I choose Aya as my favourite gym leader, but since she's in the reserve list on this one, I went with Shelly. I like her character arc and think she's one of the better written characters in her age range. I really enjoyed seeing her slowly gain more confidence, without it seeming over the top.

She's another one of those characters who I've actually managed to care about. She's sweet and caring and makes me want to see her succeed and realize how much people like her. Her interactions with characters like Anna are precious as hell, and it was so satisfying to see her get her reward for sticking with Heather.

Out of the reserves, I picked Fern, who is my favourite character in Reborn besides ZEL (though the gap is... quite big). He still has at least one big scene of character development left, that much is obvious. But I loved his portrayal in E15 and his interactions with Florinia in the Fiore Mansion scene. It's one of the most obvious glimpses we get of him exposing how vulnerable he actually is, and the question of what happened to cause the issues he and his sister go through was always one of the things that intrigued me the most in the game.

He has a fuckload of mistakes to make up for, and I'm curious to see if he will, and how.