new sprites (update)

Dan82

Hey guys

I making this thread to replace both normal and shiny sprites

did you know that if you add a letter F to a sprite it would have an extra sprite both for shiny and non shiny

so here is all of the sprites i have edited http://www.mediafire.com/file/9h64rueg7k4api3/battlers.rar/file

Spoiler

I edited : venusaur(Evolutionary line) charmander (Evolutionary line+ gender difference) pikachu(Evolutionary line : including pichu)sand slash(evo line) , magikarp(Evolutionary line+ new gender diffrence : female's don't have mostache(?) ) eevee( Evolutionary linevaporeon-flareon-umbreon + let's go eevee female variant) meganium(Evolutionary line) ralts( Evolutionary line)

greninja,noivern, mimikyu (with 2 sprites one looking like pichu and one like raichu) and i fixed nidoking's  eye

if you have any ideas of which pokemon i should  edit/recolor please tell me

HERE IS A LIST OF MY FUTURE UPDATE LIST:

• CHANGE GRASS STARTERS SHINY SPRITES TO AUTUMN LIKE SPRITES
  • CHANGE FIRE STARTERS SHINY SPRITES TO WHITE AND RED COLORS OR MAYBE TO SOMETHING LIKE VILLIAMBOOM'S (An Artist From Deviantart) ALOLAN FORMS 
  • Change Water Starters Shiny Sprites to Swamp like colors
  • and add sprites from generations other than gen 5

Edited by Dan82

• Global Mods

Adding the letter f is for adding female variants is it not? 

there's a few minor linework issues with a couple of them, but overall they look pretty nice! I absolutely love the alternate mimikyus though

Just now, Wolfox said:

that letter F stands for Female, special for mons that have a gender difference (Like Torchick, that one Pixel that might just be an oversight)

i know that but what i meant was that we can add sprites  for pokemon that do not have any gender difference like what i did 

11 hours ago, Dan82 said:

Hey guys

I making this thread to replace 

did you know that if you add a letter F to a sprite it would have an extra sprite both for shiny and non shiny

so here is all of the sprites i have edited http://www.mediafire.com/file/9h64rueg7k4api3/battlers.rar/file

I edited : pikachu , raichu ,A-raichu , sand shrew,A-sand shrew, sand slash , A-sand slash , eevee and female eevee , vaporeon , flareon , umbreon  ralts evoultionary family

greninja,noivern, mimikyu (with 2 sprites one looking like pichu and one like raichu) and i fixed nidoking's  eye

if you have any ideas of which pokemon i should  edit/recolor please tell me

id like a different porygon ,porygon 2 ,porygon-z shiny. also togekiss/empoleon are kinda boring 😛

10 minutes ago, Dan82 said:

do you have any idea how i should edit them?

well for porygon anything more colorfull is good( the current shiny is rly nothing to brag about). as for shiny empoleon you could add some red like u did for pikachu.i think it would make it look way more interesting. As for togekiss i dont really know maybe just change the basecollor to blue/aquamarine and fiddle a bit with the colors for the points/head. (like you did with sandslash that one looks really dank)

edit: shiny empoleon right now is basically a penguin.

Just now, coldscars said:

well for porygon anything more colorfull is good( the current shiny is rly nothing to brag about). as for shiny empoleon you could add some red like u did for pikachu.i think it would make it look way more interesting. As for togekiss i dont really know maybe just change the basecollor to blue/aquamarine and fiddle a bit with the colors for the points/head. (like you did with sandslash that one looks really dank)

edit: shiny empoleon right now is basically a penguin.

i will try to edit  empoleon in future but with slightly different colors rather than pikachu's colors  because i dont want to use some color a lot