Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Are These Pokemon Actually In These Locations Anymore?

Maxerus

Question

I know through updates and patches, the On The Hunt lists and even the in-game Pokedex may become both incorrect. Have any of you seen these Pokemon in these locations? I have been searching for some of these for upwards of an hour each. Is there some other pre-requisite needed? Like maybe only at certain times? Or were they moved/removed?

Golduck: Celestine Mountain. The Dex claims it is there and the On The Hunt list says you can obtain it by Surfing. 

Slowpoke: Route 4. The Dex claims it is here and On The Hunt says you can obtain it via Super Rod. 

Doduo/Dodrio: Beryl Ward. The Dex claims both can be found here and while I KNOW I have seen Doduo pre-renovation, I am unable to find either now.

Lapras: Ametrine Mountain. On The Hunt says it is here and I have literally seen videos of people find it here. I am all the way through Episode 17...

Snorunt: Ametrine Mountain. As usual, yeah, says it should be there. Is it outside or inside? 

Staravia: Route 3. 

Hawlucha: Route 2

Phantump: Route 4.

As I said, I have been searching for each of these for so long, I am nearly certain they were moved or that I'm failing to hit some other pre-requisite or there is some restriction on their availability(?). I am willing to accept that I'm just THAT unlucky, but I figured I'd ask.

Thank you 

9 answers to this question

Golduck: yes, but I remember it's in Ametrine map not Celestine. Look around Amaria's home.

Lapras: I remember it's Friday, not Saturday.

Snorunt: Inside, I remember it's pretty rare and caught one around PULSE site.

Everything else I'm not sure. Hope it helps you a bit. At times like these, it's always nice to have pokemon with sweet scent.

Most of these are pretty rare encounters which is probably why you haven't seen them:

Slowpoke's a 5% encounter. 

Doduo/Dodrio aren't obtainable at night so depending on when you're checking you might not see them. They're around a 15-20% encounter rate combined in the renovated Beryl Ward depending on where exactly you check

Lapras as mentioned is only on Friday

Snorunt is inside and only a 4% encounter

Staravia isn't obtainable at night. It's a 10% encounter during morning/day. You can also find Starly during the morning.

Hawlucha is only obtainable in the morning, 30% encounter rate

Phantump is only obtainable at night and is a 5% encounter rate

Guest Relinquished

In ep 16 that i went through it thoroughly and battled in the wild endlessly, all of those were present, plus Staraptor, in the exact same location as Staravia; but an extremely rare encounter. I am impressed you didn't ask about Klang; this is what took me whole ages to encounter, in the wild!