Oogity boogity boo, I'm kinda sorta new.

So hey!

I'm new to the forum site so thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm RiseOfLugia, but call me Rise, RoL, Lugia or Ryze, any of those work.

I'm 22 years of age and been a long time Pokemon fan.

I also really like anime and other games, such as Zelda, or MMORPGs

Normal, Bug and Water are my favourite types. And Porygon-Z, Galvantula and Greninja are my favourite of each of those types.

Not really sure what else to put here so uhhh...bye, I guess?

oh sorry my favorite types are prolly psychic and dark types, however ive been out of touch with pokemon B/W (but even then i ran through the game in less than 24 hours of having it so i dont remember much) 

what games have you been into other than LoZ and Reborn?

or better yet what anime have you been watching??

I very much enjoy large scale RPGs/MMORPGs. Runescape is an old favourite. Skyrim is up there too. I also like Ratchet and Clank (OG Ratchet and Clank for PS2 was the bomb), and other platformy, exploring kinda games.

As for anime, I am currently watching My Hero Academia season 3, and at the moment, watching Barakamon while I wait for another episode of MHA. Fairy Tail is a huge HUGE favourite of mine, and the anime that got me loving anime. There's also Assassination Classroom, another one I absolutely adore, Baka and Test, Darker Than Black, Angel Beats, No Game No Life, Accel World...I like far too many to name haha 😅

i think i played up your arsenal, i have far too many hours on skyrim/morrowind/oblivion, the last time i played runescape was in like 3rd grade lmao all i did was go mining and follow people in to pvp zones and die and then get upset.

as for anime MHA is great, so is baka and test, angel beats, no game no life accel world, AC, and fairytail. you might also like Overlord, season 3 is airing right now. there are actually a lot of game anime airing this season, but ao no kanata no four rhythm (if you like a new different kind of sports anime), btoooom!, fate zero/unlimited bladeworks/Apocrypha, hai to gensou no grimgar, and noragami are some favorites if you havent checked them out already  

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

13 hours ago, RiseOfLugia said:

I very much enjoy large scale RPGs/MMORPGs. Runescape is an old favourite. Skyrim is up there too. I also like Ratchet and Clank (OG Ratchet and Clank for PS2 was the bomb), and other platformy, exploring kinda games.

As for anime, I am currently watching My Hero Academia season 3, and at the moment, watching Barakamon while I wait for another episode of MHA. Fairy Tail is a huge HUGE favourite of mine, and the anime that got me loving anime. There's also Assassination Classroom, another one I absolutely adore, Baka and Test, Darker Than Black, Angel Beats, No Game No Life, Accel World...I like far too many to name haha 😅

My man. Runescape was my favourite game for a while, and Ratchet and Clank brings back childhood memories. Welcome! You look like someone who would enjoy Danganronpa: look it up, it's an amazing game 😉 

(I don't have quite a favourite type, but my favourite mon- not for being strong, just because I like it- is Salamence)