Help with wireless mouse.

Damien321

Alright I fucked up royally. My mouse won't work even if it has a fully charged battery in it and I have the button switch to on. The light won't light up and the mouse is most likely broken. Reason being: I was a dumbass and I put the battery in backwards to see if it'd work, because some are inverted and I had the exact same problem yesterday but I was able to fix it. I most likely fried something and all I can say for my excuse: It's my first time having a wireless mouse, you're choice if you wanna give me a break or not.

Cheaper mice experience problems if you reverse the charge.

Also uh... I'm pretty sure most electronics won't work properly if the batteries aren't put in the right way.

I'd recommend just putting in the batteries correctly in the future just to be safe.

5 minutes ago, 5hift said:

Cheaper mice experience problems if you reverse the charge.

Also uh... I'm pretty sure most electronics won't work properly if the batteries aren't put in the right way.

I'd recommend just putting in the batteries correctly in the future just to be safe.

Note to self: NEVER GET BLACKWEB MICE.