Giveaway 5iv mons

Tamamonomae

My Time zone is PST For today I have about 30 mins now, and I'll post when I will be back

I have some leftover mons from me breeding for perfect shines, and I dont have much use for them anymore. 

P.S this is my first time posting a topic.

And here are all the mons I have leftover.

20 Mareanie (12 bold nature, egg moves haze and stockpile, 5ivs x in attack) ( 1 with same stats just x iv in speed) and (6 with x iv is Sp. Attack, and 1 shiny with decent ivs)

18 Denio ( Modest nature, egg moves dark pulse and earth power, 5ivs x in attack)

18 Snorunt( Random natures, egg moves rollout, spikes, and switcheroo, 5ivs x in Sp. attack they were made to be for Glalie)

11 Budew 2 Roselia, ( Random natures, egg moves, extrasensory and leaf storm, 5ivs x in attack)

16 Skorupi ( adamant nature, no egg moves, 5ivs x in Sp attack)

6 Honedge ( adamant nature, egg moves destiny bond, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

24 Gligar ( jolly nature, egg moves night slash and cross poison, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

And 

30 A-Vulpix (timid nature, egg moves moon blast, extrasensory, and freeze-dry, 5iv x in attack, 1 is shiny but it has 24/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

hope this goes well

Edited by Tamamonomae

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

I have some leftover mons from me breeding for perfect shines, and I dont have much use for them anymore. 

20 Mareanie (12 bold nature, egg moves haze and stockpile, 5ivs x in attack) ( 1 with same stats just x iv in speed) and (6 with x iv is Sp. Attack, and 1 shiny with decent ivs)

18 Denio ( Modest nature, egg moves dark pulse and earth power, 5ivs x in attack)

18 Snorunt( Random natures, egg moves rollout, spikes, and switcheroo, 5ivs x in Sp. attack they were made to be for Glalie)

11 Budew 2 Roselia, ( Random natures, egg moves, extrasensory and leaf storm, 5ivs x in attack)

24 Gligar ( jolly nature, egg moves night slash and cross poison, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

And 

30 A-Vulpix (timid nature, egg moves moon blast, extrasensory, and freeze-dry, 5iv x in attack, 1 is shiny but it has 24/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

hope this goes well

I'll take one mereanie please. What would you like in return?

1 hour ago, Tamamonomae said:

And 

hope this goes well

I have two questions for you/

1) How many pokemon can be requested.

2) If possible can I have a Denio

5 hours ago, Tamamonomae said:

And 

hope this goes well

Hi there! Do you have anymore A-Vulpix? What would you like in return?

2 hours ago, Okita Souji said:

Um, I'll adopt the Snorunt and A-Vulpix, one each~

I'm kinda still new and still at the second gym X'DD

I apologize I had work I am home now and oh nice I hope you enjoy the game.

55 minutes ago, NeoPockeyG said:

Hello! I'd like a Honedge and Gligar if they're still available. You don't need anything good in return, correct?

I can give then to you again I am sorry I had work and no I do not