Keep or give Magma stone? (spoilers!)

Damien321

I'm at the point where I gotta battle Cera for the magma stone and she has a Groudon, now I have 2 questions. Do I need to beat her to progress? Honestly never found that out, and if I decide to give the Magma Stone, is there a way I can save Tesla and Amber? I tried in a pass run but couldn't get Kyogre to spawn. EDIT: Found out from a past thread that if I wanna save Amber then I have to proceed up to the point where Saki pops up then I gotta go all the way down to save Tesla and Amber.

EDIT:2 I am a master at grammer ignore  last sentance.

Edited by XxAlexxX

She is required to be beaten. The Groudon isn't that high leveled so it should be simple. And, there is a way to save Tesla and Amber regardless of what you choose. You just have to defeat Kyogre before going to the top of the mountain. And that might have been a bug from an earlier version.

50 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

She is required to be beaten. The Groudon isn't that high leveled so it should be simple. And, there is a way to save Tesla and Amber regardless of what you choose. You just have to defeat Kyogre before going to the top of the mountain. And that might have been a bug from an earlier version.

Nope. No matter what I did Kyogre would not spawn in V10.

1 hour ago, Mrlolster said:

Did you make sure the mountain is calm(As in ice)?

I found out how to save em'. All I need is proceed until the next large crystal that's blue then enable it swap back and forth through angry and calm then save them normally.