Blacksteam Factory help (closed)

Aquablade96

3 minutes ago, kainwill said:

it won't be that fun to just tell you how to solve it, but I'll give a hint down below.

Hide contents

talk to the pokemon inside those cages, starting with that loudred on the right

ok soo far the loudred screechs waking up the abra allowing you to link with it and teleport pokemon around the cages till are are in the cage that is in front of the steel grate. I know that i need to use in this order to break out cynquill, vanillite, roggenrola but the grunt will not let do it so any hint to getting the grunt to leave (other than the one you just gave me)

Just now, Aquablade96 said:

ok soo far the loudred screechs waking up the abra allowing you to link with it and teleport pokemon around the cages till are are in the cage that is in front of the steel grate. I know that i need to use in this order to break out cynquill, vanillite, roggenrola but the grunt will not let do it so any hint to getting the grunt to leave (other than the one you just gave me)

you know there is jigglypuff in one of those cages, and you know what will happen when jigglypuff sings.

51 minutes ago, Aquablade96 said:

ok well I go try again (last time the jigglypuff only put me asleep) 

Fun fact is, you won't sleep if you can't hear the song, so maybe you could bypass that sleeping thing.

If you're looking for a not-so-cryptic answer, try this:

Spoiler
  1. Teleport cyndaquil into cage in front of the bars
  2. Talk to Loudred
  3. Talk to Jigglypuff
  4. Talk to Cyndaquil again so it attacks the bars
  5. Teleport Cyndaquil out of the cage in front of the bars
  6. Repeat steps 1-5 with Vanillite
  7. Repeat steps 1-5 with Roggenrolla

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Fun fact is, you won't sleep if you can't hear the song, so maybe you could bypass that sleeping thing.

yo that is just want I needed to know cause I completely looked over the side effect of using the loudred to block my hearing so that I could put the grunt to sleep, thanks 🙂