Scraggy HELP

RyanInTheAsylum

19 minutes ago, Arys said:

Well, the very first requirement to get Scraggy is to beat Shade. Also, you didn't capture a Scraggy, he decides to join you.

Actually, you can get Scraggy right before Shade, you find the key under the railnet where Anna and the rest are waiting for you to defeat Shade

that's impossible, you can't "don't get" scraggy at that event, it decides to join you. You might actually not in that event yet and was referring to another event including scraggy. To actually get scraggy, get the dull key under the railnet, then explore the previously locked area around Obsidia Slums, you will trigger the event.

• Global Mods

What boxes area he is talking about?

i know one way to get scraggy is

you can do this either before shade or after aya

1.you go back to where the kids are

2.Scearch for a key

3.Go back to obsidia slums

4.Search for a locked door

and you start the scraggy event

The scaggy event doesn't happen when you get throught the slums the first time, is the key thing in here. You have to find a key to the locked door and come back later. But I think you could get Pancham (or maybe Pangoro, I don't remember evolution details) and achieve similar effects (It even can have scrappy)