infos about the game?

Romy

is stuff like IV, nature and ability changing a thing in this game? 

Also is there any list of items or important persons in this forum or maybe even a walkthrough?

Edited by Salia chan

• Global Mods

No IV changing (at least nothing yet, maybe something later will be added but don't count on it), Nature changing is a thing though, and Ability capsules are scattered all over the place and later buyable (I think), and Hidden abilities just count as an extra regular ability so can be found and capsuled into normally.  

I'd kinda recommend playing through the story and generally exploring as blind as possible on a first playthrough, but if looking for something specific feel free to ask here

Though there isn't IV changing, you do get access to the breeding items relatively early (iirc), so you can start cranking out high IV pokemon. Or there are some ways to trade around pokemon, lots of people are very helpful with that. 
There are lots of item and pokemon guides floating around (a google search might be the fastest way to find what you're looking for though) You can also find lots of playthroughs and helpful vids on youtube. 

But playing it blind (or nearly so) is a pretty unique experience, so I agree with DreamblitzX in that you should just fire it up and start playing 😄 Enjoy!

14 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

No IV changing (at least nothing yet, maybe something later will be added but don't count on it), Nature changing is a thing though, and Ability capsules are scattered all over the place and later buyable (I think), and Hidden abilities just count as an extra regular ability so can be found and capsuled into normally.  

I'd kinda recommend playing through the story and generally exploring as blind as possible on a first playthrough, but if looking for something specific feel free to ask here

Doesn't the nurse in GDC change the IVs?

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, LeoYT said:

Doesn't the nurse in GDC change the IVs?

It was also super expensive and only 1 IV per pokemon per night from memory, so not particularly practical