New Shiny Icons for Gens 1-6

TheInsurgent

I made a topic asking if i should upload all of my redone icons, so here ya go. I'll add gen 7 in the future, along with all shiny following sprites. These are also the new icons for each Pokemon, so no more gross 3rd gen icons.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9v69dam977q761t/Gen_1-6_Shiny_Icons.rar/file

Just add all pngs to the "Icons" folder inside of "Graphics," and replace everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/px2235hnc3lay93/updated again because im dumb.rar  -  Fixed a few pointed out errors, add + replace after the first one.

Edited by TheInsurgent

• Developers

absol isnt shiny 359s and no mega shiny

thunderous's 1st form doesnt have blue eyes 642s

nosepasses muchstache should be darker 476s

krikatunes second sprite isnt colored shiny 401s

icon417s and icon418fs not shiny

female floatzel isnt shiny 419fs  (dont know if needed or if just uses the male one for both)

female abomasnow isnt shiny  460fs (dont know if needed or if just uses the male one for both)

diggerbys middle belt part is more gray than purple 660s

doublade isnt shiny  680s

treavanents eye is yellow not blue 709

thats what ive noticed so far please dont take this as it nit picking I just thought you missed a few maybe go back over just incase there were a few I missed. I love them all your time and effort shows

Great job with the icons. I started creating my own versions a month ago, but I didn't have enough time to make any meaningful progress; thanks for uploading your own.

Also, I made a shiny replacement mod for the regular battler textures. I uploaded it after I saw your own mod.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37801-all-shiny-battler-textures/

Edited by evrymetul

• Developers

sorry when I said isnt I meant it should be like when I said something wasnt shiny I meant say it doesnt match the reborn shiny or wasnt shiny at all  in your files like the second kricketot 401 isnt the same shiny as reborn like it should be. Also for diggerby I meant to say his belt center should be gray and thundoras eye should be blue and treavant should be yellow. I did see you fixed absol I love it sorry for the confusion. Again your work is amazing 🙂

One more thing check for missing mons I dont think furfrou is in there

yikes my bad @smeargletail im sorry i added the unsaved images to the .rar instead of the edits you pointed out ;-; should be fixed now, sorry for the confusion

also, the furfrou probably dont match, along with the flabebe line. i got lazy - they'll be done w/ gen 7

Edited by TheInsurgent

• Developers

@Maqqy yeah a few were missing but they said that they would probbobly be made with gen 7

I noticed mega alakazam, zygaurde forms and hoopa unbound missing too maybe a few more but doing all those its completley understandable to miss some I mean theres like close to a 1000 shinies (with gen 7) I've counted them before ^.^

• 1 month later...

Kecleon's shiny doesn't have its own custom icon. It might seem weird to add one since Kecleon is almost invisible, but in the shiny you can see the distinguishing features on his head/stomach so maybe you could use those? 

wN3X1vp.png