Rate my team

Dusclops42

Hi, what do you guys think of my team?

I've just beaten the ice type gym leader.

Roserade

Poison point

Level 47

• Toxic
  • Giga drain
  • Magical leaf
  • Growth

Meowstic 

Keen eye

Level 50

• Light screen
  • Reflect
  • Psychic
  • Charge beam

Swampert 

Damp

Level 48

• Mud bomb
  • Muddy water
  • Rock slide
  • Rock smash(placeholder)

Arcanine

Justified

Level 48

• Flamethrower
  • Agility
  • Crunch
  • Outrage

Scrafty

Intimidate

Level 49

• Crunch
  • Brick break
  • Chip away
  • Ice punch

Dusclops

Pressure

Level 50

• Shadow punch
  • Shadow sneak
  • Confuse ray
  • Will o wisp

1 hour ago, Dusclops42 said:

Hi, what do you guys think of my team?

I've just beaten the ice type gym leader.

Roserade

Poison point

Level 47

• Toxic
  • Giga drain
  • Magical leaf
  • Growth

Meowstic 

Keen eye

Level 50

• Light screen
  • Reflect
  • Psychic
  • Charge beam

Swampert 

Damp

Level 48

• Mud bomb
  • Muddy water
  • Rock slide
  • Rock smash(placeholder)

Arcanine

Justified

Level 48

• Flamethrower
  • Agility
  • Crunch
  • Outrage

Scrafty

Intimidate

Level 49

• Crunch
  • Brick break
  • Chip away
  • Ice punch

Dusclops

Pressure

Level 50

• Shadow punch
  • Shadow sneak
  • Confuse ray
  • Will o wisp

For Roserade you can teach Leech Seed in the place of Magical Leaf. For Swampert you can shuffle his ability to Torrent and you can teach Earthquake, Watterfall and Ice Punch. For Arcanine you can shuffle his ability to Intimidate and you can teach Iron Head an Flare Blitz because his Special Atack is worse than his Attack. For Scrafty you can shuffle his ability to Moxie and you Can Teach Drain Punch instead Brick Break and Zen Headbutt instead Chip Away. And For Dusclops, you can teach Ice Punch instead Shadow Punch or instead Confuse Ray. I think this will help you. 😃 

10 hours ago, Mimikyu Br said:

For Roserade you can teach Leech Seed in the place of Magical Leaf.

I agree with everything but this. Roserade will become a great threat when bred with the right set of IVs (for Hidden Power Fire) and Extrasensory as Egg Move. I don't know if it is the case, but mind that.

Roserade has Technician Ability, which make Magical Leaf have 90 BP. I see Leech Seed working in place of Toxic or Growth. I get the point of the boost Growth offers, but Roserade has 125 Sp. Atk, so I don't think you'll need to spend one turn to boost it even more, there is where you should put Leech Seed.

Edited by Trufa

I agree that roserade should be given extra sensory and Hp Fire (with technician though) you could breed a growlithe with close combat . Also if u want roserade to stick with poison point I suggest leech seed or venoshock in place of magical leaf. 

@Dusclops42 With the right movesets/natures, your team can work really well.

- Roserade - Magic leaf is pointless, it really needs a good offensive poison type move so it can deal with fairies. 

Meowstic - Is it male or female? If male, change the ability to prankster and give it a light clay. If female, I prefer to go full offensive with signal beam and dark pulse instead of the screens.

-Swampert- Depending on the nature, you should make it a physical attacker. EQ and waterfall instead of mud bomb and muddy water. Also teach it ice punch so you can have a solid answer to most flying types

-Arcanine - Works well as a mixd attacker but flare blitz should do a lot more dmg than flamethrower

-Scrafty - Drain Punch or High Jump Kick instead of brick break. Dragon Dance (If you have the time to breed it) or Poison jab/iron head instead of chip away. 

-Dusclops-  Dusclops is an amazing pp staller, give it pain split, protect, substitute and Spite 😄 😄 If you want to eventually evolve it, then give it pain split instead of Confuse ray

Hey everyone, thanks for your help!

I swapped magical leaf for venoshock, Roserade has poison point(it has been really helpful for me), and mud bomb for earthquake.

Also put ice punch on Dusclops instead of shadow punch-I'm going for the dusknoir route.

It is a male Meowstic with prankster, I used an ability capsule to get it.

I don't have access to waterfall and ice punch tutor for Swampert, but as soon as I do, I'll swap the moves.