Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Wormadam different cloaks

Thakillatje

Question

Hi guys,

I'm struggling to evolve my Burmy into the different cloaks from Wormadam.

I tried to evolve it in a cave and in a building but i keep getting the plant cloak. Does somebody know how to evolve Burmy into a Wormadam with the sandy and trash cloak?

4 answers to this question

You have to battle with the burmy in the place, so it gets the sandy/trashy cloak, and then level up so it evolves while having the type you want. I evolved it in one of Peridot's Alleyways, can't remember which one, but both of them gave it sandy cloak. Remember it has to fight itself so it gets the cloak.

I got a Sandy Wormadam by fighting with Burmy inside an Alleyway and making it level up, and for the steel Wormadam, it would be inside a building or places with heavy urban environment? Building for sure.

19 hours ago, kithas said:

I got a Sandy Wormadam by fighting with Burmy inside an Alleyway and making it level up, and for the steel Wormadam, it would be inside a building or places with heavy urban environment? Building for sure.

I tried to get the Sandy Cloak in a cave and an Alleyway but it didnt work. Do you know which Alleyway you used?

I tried to get the Trash Cloak in a building but it also didnt work.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

You have to battle with the burmy in the place, so it gets the sandy/trashy cloak, and then level up so it evolves while having the type you want. I evolved it in one of Peridot's Alleyways, can't remember which one, but both of them gave it sandy cloak. Remember it has to fight itself so it gets the cloak.

Thanks, it worked!