Does anyone have a Episode 17 completed save Reshiram route that I can download?

pokezack101

I was training up some mons for episode 18 and somehow my save file became corrupted! My backups were turned off so I lost all my progress and I don't want to go through the entire game again :( Does anyone have an episode 17 completed game with the Reshiram path that I can use for episode 18?

Depends, which route is that one again?

Spoiler

No Taka or Taka in desert?

I can give you a no-Taka one, but I think I have a save from right before the Terra fight if you want to go for the other one.

fyi, the version is decided when you fight taka for the first time in the water treatment center
then depending in your chose, taka will apear in the desert at the start of E17 (reshiram route)

or he wont appear (zekrom route)

Spoiler

atm there is no big defference between them other that taka dying in the reshiram one and him living in the zekrom route since he doesnt appear

and the legendary fight offcourse

2 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

fyi, the version is decided when you fight taka for the first time in the water treatment center
then depending in your chose, taka will apear in the desert at the start of E17 (reshiram route)

or he wont appear (zekrom route)

Hide contents

atm there is no big defference between them other that taka dying in the reshiram one and him living in the zekrom route since he doesnt appear

and the legendary fight offcourse

No big difference? You get a whole load of background on several characters if you keep talking to Taka and learn more about him dependent on where you talk to him.

On 7/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, Abyssreaper99 said:

No big difference? You get a whole load of background on several characters if you keep talking to Taka and learn more about him dependent on where you talk to him.

true, you are indeed correct and i honestly forgot about that lol
but i meant in progression to the story of the episode itself