Eevee - Leafeon

Tacuara

12 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

Where can i find the "green rock" to get a leafeon?

Thanks in advance!

In Chysolia Forest, you will find if ya hug the east side of the forest a little before the exit of the forest into Spinel Town, past the big rock mountain thing there is an opening between a small rock and a tree, you have to battle a Lady type trainer who is stood right near the entryway to another part of the forest but inside that pocket of forest you will find the Mossy Rock.

32 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

In Chysolia Forest, you will find if ya hug the east side of the forest a little before the exit of the forest into Spinel Town, past the big rock mountain thing there is an opening between a small rock and a tree, you have to battle a Lady type trainer who is stood right near the entryway to another part of the forest but inside that pocket of forest you will find the Mossy Rock.

Sorry, should have mentioned i was talking about Rejuvenation xD, thanks anyway!

4 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

Sorry, should have mentioned i was talking about Rejuvenation xD, thanks anyway!

Oh, no, it's my fault i didnt check the sub forum this was in XD it's my bad. (i have a bad habit of not reading sub forums first, really need to break that habit)

1 hour ago, Tacuara said:

Where can i find the "green rock" to get a leafeon? (In Rejuvenation)

Thanks in advance!

Its in terajuma jungle and is unlocked after the bridge building quest