dO yOu WaNt T0 pLaY?

Damien321

image.thumb.png.7b1b022d873090277c2ee56f1d46521a.png                                             Before anyone comments and a mod gives me a warning for wrong thread, don't give a warning because this belongs in the wasteland.

2 hours ago, XxAlexxX said:

image.thumb.png.7b1b022d873090277c2ee56f1d46521a.png                                             Before anyone comments and a mod gives me a warning for wrong thread, don't give a warning because this belongs in the wasteland.

No need to worry about accidentally put stuff in the wrong thread, you don't get warning points for that anymore. That aside, what even is this?

I don’t think we gave warning points for posting in the wrong section to begin with when I was auth unless it was excessively done after multiple warnings.  But yea, considering I have no clue what this is (perhaps provide some context if you’d be so kind), the wasteland seems ideal for it anyway.

10 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

No need to worry about accidentally put stuff in the wrong thread, you don't get warning points for that anymore. That aside, what even is this?

Amy from Sonic X being possessed.