[RESOLVED] Speedbreed crashing game

Elvenlore

I'm posting this on behalf of Gigawatt_Lightning, who cannot at present access the forums. He downloaded the Speedbreed mod and received an error when he tried to hatch his eggs.

"I tried to download the breeding mod and when I tried to hatch all of my eggs that error message pops up."unknown.png

None of his other mods are working now.

Edit: he seems to be able to use the egg generator, but not the egg hatcher.

Edited by Elvenlore

On 7/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, Elvenlore said:

I'm posting this on behalf of Gigawatt_Lightning, who cannot at present access the forums. He downloaded the Speedbreed mod and received an error when he tried to hatch his eggs.

"I tried to download the breeding mod and when I tried to hatch all of my eggs that error message pops up."unknown.png

None of his other mods are working now.

Edit: he seems to be able to use the egg generator, but not the egg hatcher.

If I'm not mistaken. He has to copy the speedbreed.rb into the mods folder. I had a similar error when I pasted the mod in the Data Folder instead of the Mod Folder. If he's already completed that step properly and still has the error. That is outside the scope of my mods knowledge base. 

@DDriggs00 @DjSeon 

He says he has the speedbreed mod and the modpack in his mods folder.

unknown.png

Do either of you have a Discord account I could send to him so he can speak to you directly? I'm afraid I don't know what to ask him or tell him to do in order to fix it. His internet connection won't allow him to access the forums but he does have access to Discord.