Team review

Harryd1998

Damn, a Salamence lol. Lucky guy.

In all seriousness, your team looks pretty damn solid. If your Scrafty has Dragon Dance, your team probably doesn't need any adjustments. Having said that, if it doesn't have that move, I'd recommend another fighting type: Heracross.

Since you somehow have a Salamence, do you want us to suggest Pokemon that you can actually catch in game or just whatever comes to mind? I could definitely see a Lati fitting in there maybe over Gardevoir since you don't have any hazard control. Heatran could go over Magmortar for the rocks and toxic and a nice clean mega Lopunny could go instead of Scrafty. Or alternatively you could do mega mence if you don't care about tiers. Maybe Blaziken over Scrafty in that case.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, Gheist said:

Since you somehow have a Salamence, do you want us to suggest Pokemon that you can actually catch in game or just whatever comes to mind? I could definitely see a Lati fitting in there maybe over Gardevoir since you don't have any hazard control. Heatran could go over Magmortar for the rocks and toxic and a nice clean mega Lopunny could go instead of Scrafty. Or alternatively you could do mega mence if you don't care about tiers. Maybe Blaziken over Scrafty in that case.

Yeah I'm not sure as well how the person I got it from trade but might as well use it

23 hours ago, World3 said:

My dude, you cannot go wrong with a Scrafty. Keep it no matter what.

Scrafty is probably been my mvp or gardevoir. Both have been great

But I was thinking of making a new team for episode 18. 

Well, do you want a whole new team or just make changes on yours? Because your team is pretty solid, you just don't have anything strong against Ground, you may have, but I don't know your movesets.  The only coverage I can think with this team is Magical Leaf on Gardevoir. If you want changes, I would only suggest changing Magmortar to something more useful, in terms of moveset/coverage, I suggest Chandelure, Salazzle and Volcarona. Particularly this last one would be best, because it learns Giga Drain through move tutor, and would deal with ground foes, the problem is it has fire type so, if it doesn't OHKO, it'll be taken out in the next turn. Something to think about 😄

If you want a whole new set of mons, I made one not long ago and I'm testing on Reborn now, it's been fun so far and I didn't need any rotations, just a Shuppet against Solaris Garchomp at Pyrous Mountain. They are: Scyther, Starmie, A-Ninetales (I wanted to use this three so I build the remaining mons around them), Krookodile, Salazzle and Breelom. All of them are IV bred and some have egg moves, it eases the game a lot, but I like it, I suffered enough on my first run and through the breeding process. Worked for me. 

Hope it helps

18 hours ago, Trufa said:

Well, do you want a whole new team or just make changes on yours? Because your team is pretty solid, you just don't have anything strong against Ground, you may have, but I don't know your movesets.  The only coverage I can think with this team is Magical Leaf on Gardevoir. If you want changes, I would only suggest changing Magmortar to something more useful, in terms of moveset/coverage, I suggest Chandelure, Salazzle and Volcarona. Particularly this last one would be best, because it learns Giga Drain through move tutor, and would deal with ground foes, the problem is it has fire type so, if it doesn't OHKO, it'll be taken out in the next turn. Something to think about 😄

If you want a whole new set of mons, I made one not long ago and I'm testing on Reborn now, it's been fun so far and I didn't need any rotations, just a Shuppet against Solaris Garchomp at Pyrous Mountain. They are: Scyther, Starmie, A-Ninetales (I wanted to use this three so I build the remaining mons around them), Krookodile, Salazzle and Breelom. All of them are IV bred and some have egg moves, it eases the game a lot, but I like it, I suffered enough on my first run and through the breeding process. Worked for me. 

Hope it helps

Isn't scyther unavailable?