About time i guess

Nightsong_

Hope i did this right...

(Although right off the bat it seems i have posted this in the wrong place.. i think?. Sorry ;-; )

Hello all who decide to decide to read this!

Lets start with the basics, I am 17 years old and male. It has been brought to my attention by others i meet online that I tend not to make that second part clear based on the way I type alone lol.

As with (i assume?) most people on this site i'm a pokemon nut, and play it quite a bit.

I have been playing reborn for a year or two but never decided to join the forums until now, guess I never acknowledged the large community behind this wonderful game until recently. I have well over 200h in this game and have visited this site frequently for advice and finally decided to make an account! Although you probably shouldnt expect many (or any lol) posts from me, i'm more of a watcher than a talker until i get to know people and have looked around on both this forum and discord silently for a while now.

Aside from that im well-versed with the pokemon franchise and if anyone ever needs help aquiring a specific 'mon in the main series games I would be more than happy to help if possible! Right after I figure out how notifications work on this site.

Well anyways! I made this because it seemed highly encouraged to do so and thought 'why not?' So thats all. 

Looking forward to this awesome community! 

- Night

Edited by Nightsong_
Oops..