TAKA!!! (spoilers for Titania's badge)

Aikofox

Just rip my heart out, why don't you!?  I have adored that sweet child from the beginning, and now this happens? asdkjasdl;fj;g LIN YOU WILL DIE!

Yeah, I just got Titania's badge on the Reshiram path. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

This is why he deserves extra hugs in the Zekrom route. Here's people's reactions to deaths so far:

Corey: Oh shit!

Kiki: *stunned silence*

Eclipse: DANG!

Taka: NO, MY PRECIOUS SON! You monster!

EDIT: Ame: Don't do it Lin *slice* OH!?

I took the reshiram path too and I belive it is far superior to the zekrom talking about plot twists... but I'm sure that ep18 will give him more space in zekrom route.

P.S. I was also disappointed by the Lin's death as I wanted to foght her at least once but "luckly" she lives and the plot can be extended :)

• Global Mods

well one question since Taka died in reshiram does that mean he will die in zekrom too ? Like why did you take that poor sweet confused child away from us Ame, and again does that mean he died IRL (if that's the case Rest In Peace and i hope for you a better Afterlife)

Yes but it was a great character. Anyways, I'm not sure because we still saw the nameless knight Titania Killed in Zekrom's path thinking it was Lin, but Lin was alive afterfwards so...

11 minutes ago, kithas said:

Yes but it was a great character. Anyways, I'm not sure because we still saw the nameless knight Titania Killed in Zekrom's path thinking it was Lin, but Lin was alive afterfwards so...

It was the Lin doppelganger who still knocked us out. However, Taka was stuck in the higher floors of the Never After castle though.