Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

bulbasaur...

strhally3

Question

I have finished all the episodes and i am just wandering around the word of reborn searching for hidden pokemon and such,

now, I figured out where to get a bulbasaur there is just 1 problem, its behind bars and i can't reach it. Is this intented? I don't know if i missed anything in order to reach him.

Does anyone know?

Ps. I dont know if bulbasaur would be an other starter if you started with a different pokemon, but i also dont want to spoiler where you can get one, so to be a bit more specific about the in game event ill just say i had to show a certain person a chimecho.

• Administrators

I noticed that guy too, but couldn't bother to evolve Chingling, so I can't really tell you how to get it out; however I do know that, yes, it is supposed to be Bulbasaur no matter your starter. There's going to be a way to get every starter, so one or another of these side quests is basically always going to be useless to someone.

... Did that make sense? In any case maybe I'll get back to trying to evolve that Chingling so I can give an actual answer.

I haven't asked about the Tepig but it's true that at the moment if you go to the top it repeats the Solaris fight so if that's where you're supposed to find the Tepig then that's not available either. Don't know if you find it there or elsewhere in the volcano, though.

• Administrators

I was told Strength is required for Tepig so I don't think it's at the top- also please please please do not save if you do end up repeating the fight against Solaris. I considered it just to beat him for revenge, knowing a way to do so, but you will literally break everything if you repeat that after finishing the episode.

I was told Strength is required for Tepig so I don't think it's at the top- also please please please do not save if you do end up repeating the fight against Solaris. I considered it just to beat him for revenge, knowing a way to do so, but you will literally break everything if you repeat that after finishing the episode.

You need Strength to find it but you have to find it a few times so I don't know its final location. And O.O I didn't know that. Good thing I didn't fight him again for more money...

• Administrators

Tell me pls :c

classified.

...But... Weren't you the one who told me it has the infinity glitch too?

I managed to mess up all the starter sidequests. :D

gg ame, gg.

...Didn't you fix those?

• Administrators

You can find Misdreavus in the Wasteland at night. It will appear somewhere else when you talk to it. I'm not sure of its final location, though, as I haven't found it myself.

teehee

7381011da74c465a882a1d9.png

<3

Of course, I'm super inclined to keep this a secret because of how well hidden the area was and that I won't simply allow people to hoard my favorite Pokemon; I WILL say that it does appear in three different places before it moves to its last location, where it'll join you without a battle.

teehee

Damn you! I like Missy too, but then I'm somewhat fond of all Ghosts. I forget how many times I found Missy, but I think I found it the first three. I'm going on to Reborn right this instant to find that thing. And Mudkip (?). And I know where Ditto apparently is and that I'm supposed to put Makuhita below it but what then? asdjf

Edited by Ashka

when you put a pokemon in a cage you have to talk to it for something to happen

I know, I've done this puzzle, but as I said when I talk to Makuhita nothing happens. I'm probably just missing something because other people have gotten Ditto.