Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ralts...know it's here, no idea where or how

chuckles

Question

Gallade is one of my favorite pokemon and even if i can't get him yet due to lack of dawn stone, i checked the list and i know ralts is in the game somewhere. But where!?

16 answers to this question

Know the streetrat in Obsidia Ward that asks you if you'd be willing to spare 50 bucks for him? Keep giving him 50s and he will eventually move, letting you go inside a house he was blocking the way to. Ralts is inside.

Edited by Ashka

Maybe you could ask further questions in the thread mentioned above? Don't know if it's for all general game queries or just points in the game where you get stuck, though. Well, as for this question, I know I found one Dawn Stone as an invisible item in the Wastelands. Can't remember exactly where, but there are loads of items hidden there so it's in your best interest to go around pressing C on absolutely everything.

• Administrators

...Really? I didn't think you could get Dawn/Shiny/Dusk stones from that...

Even now double checking I don't see it in the code... Are you quite sure?

Anyhoo i'm in the wasteland spamming C on everything and i havent found it yet....can somebody remember more specifically or have a screenshot? this area is so big...

uh well i think i got my dawnstone from a shiny stone but if it isnt coded... i guess i just found it in the wasteland,

on the topic of evolution stones, does any1 know where i can find a moonstone ^^

Moon Stones should be obtainable from mining shiny rocks. I've seen every other mine item from DPPt so far, so I see no reason why Moon Stones wouldn't be available as well.

Edited by Ashka