If you were a polar bear, what would you name yourself?

• Global Mods

A sequel to this thread

Hi! It's been a few days since your adventures in the laboratory, and all the swimming pools have returned with vanilla wafers. Everyone has been happily eating the vanilla wafers, including you. 

One day, you decide to climb to the roof of the tallest building in town. You buy some supplies first: three Christmas trees, a pair of shoes that you plan to give to an ostrich whenever you meet one (you've never seen an ostrich before, but would really like to), a piano, and an astronaut helmet.

On your way to the tallest building, you meet the jello creature from before, who again says ":)". The jello creature stands in the middle of a circle of plants, and you're expected to make a decision. 

Hibiscus: Every morning, you'll be greeted by a panda who will tell you that you have a nice hat, even if you're not wearing a hat. 

Bread Plant: If you like bread, than this is a better investment than going to Olive Garden for the unlimited breadsticks. You have unlimited every kind of bread. 

Hydrangea: If you choose this one, the universe will be rewritten to where lemonade never existed. You will then proceed to invent lemonade. 

Rose: Your energy level is whatever it needs to be for the task ahead of you. You'll never be too tired to do something, or have too much energy to relax or sleep. 

Dandelion: You'll be able to sing very well, and can come up with songs of your own easily too. 

Water Lily: You become amphibious and can also climb up waterfalls. 

Dianthus: You can speak every language in the world, including ones spoken on other planets. 

Cactus: Every night at 8 PM in your timezone, something funny happens that will make you laugh. 

You decide to think on it while you climb the tallest building in town. When you reach the top, you wave hi to everyone. Then you go back down to the jello creature, who says:

"I used to be one of Saturn's rings, and then I spent some time selling cotton candy. Now I'm here. Anyway, have you made your choice?"

You've thought about it carefully, and you believe you've made a decision. You give your answer to the jello creature. 

Which one did you choose?

Sven. Gotta go with a name from my 2nd favorite book series Guardians of Ga'Hoole. 

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read the thread, I'm partly Rose but mostly Hydrangea. 

Edited by XxAlexxX