Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Key for the warehouse in coral ward. Where?

chuckles

Question

12 answers to this question

You can find the key in the empty house in Obsidia Park. By the way, from now on you should probably make a habit of going back and checking areas you've been in before (And talking to everyone. Everyone. Repeatedly.), as Reborn has a lot of hidden stuff. The key won't appear until you've seen a certain event (if you haven't already). Think about who in the city would be using whose warehouses. You might have to badger them a bit to get them to talk.

If you want a straight answer then ask and I'll just tell you. :)

Edited by Ashka

You can find the key in the empty house in Obsidia Park. By the way, from now on you should probably make a habit of going back and checking areas you've been in before (And talking to everyone. Everyone. Repeatedly.), as Reborn has a lot of hidden stuff. The key won't appear until you've seen a certain event (if you haven't already). Think about who in the city would be using whose warehouses. You might have to badger them a bit to get them to talk.

If you want a straight answer then ask and I'll just tell you. :)

Interesting. Well, ive been in the house before but...earlier. i've done that a lot though but i suppose i havent checked the house enough times.

You sound tired so I'll just tell you. Talk to the Daycare Couple. Keep talking them until they get annoyed and reveal that they're members of Team Meteor disguised as the couple. Beat them they'll mention the key. It should be in the house now. Down in the Port there are two warehouses you can unlock with it.

Edited by Ashka

my question is about the wearhouse that they key does not unlock, the one in the upper left hand of the ward. how do you get in there? an what is the point on the wearhouse that is empty and open automaticly